“Wrinklies trip to London”

Premier Inn London Ruislip Hotel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Ruislip
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I did it again thought we would have a little adventure, our eldest daughter bought us tickets to see Jearsy Boys at the Piccadilly Theater London so I thought we would make a weekend of it, so we booked a hotel in Ruislip, yes I know its nowhere near the Piccadilly Theater but that was the idea the hotels are expensive in London and any way I had never been to Ruislip we stopped at Premier Inn and as usual it was up to the Premier standard and its only 30 min to central London on the train we had a fantastic time excellent show and a good nights sleep at Premier Ruislip

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn London Ruislip Hotel

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Very good stop-over.Friendly staff and excellent breakfast !. Carparking is more than adequate but not very secure. There was no problem with the bedroom but we thought the matress on our bed was a little hard.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Stayed at premier inn Ruislip for 2 night with my husband, daughter and grandaughter to attend family wedding, we were very pleasantly surprised, our rooms were very clean and comfortable and the staff very friendly and helpful would go back

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Yet again the Premier hotel was excellent. Lovely warm clean room and very friendly staff.
I went to the restaurant but was told I would have ay least a hour to wait unless I sat in the bar. That was fine..........table a bit dirty, cutlery in the pots a bit grubby but quite a nice atmosphere.
I ordered 10oz steak and sauce etc. Steak came, no steak knife but no problem as the staff were so busy I used an ordinary knife. The well done steak was pink inside. Once I managed to attract the waitresses attention and told her she proceeded to take a fork, take the steak off my plate to put back on the grill and leave my chips etc on my plate yo get colder whilst waiting for the steak. I said I didnt think that was such a good idea could she not take the whole meal and I would have everythinh warm together. The steak came back out after a 25 minute wait with no sauce.........so after queuing at the bar to tell someone it was brought out. The mushroom and tomato were cold and the new steak still pink!!! By this time I had had enough , was tired so ate the chips , wrapped the steak up for the dog and left. Very disappointed to say the least.
I went back to my room welcomed by the pleasant receptionist and stayed there.
Cannot fault the hotel and my room was lovely.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Great hotel, great services, great welcome! Everything was perfect. Room are clean and tidy, wifi is ok, the bath is great, the breakfast was very good. We stayed two nights and we did not regret!!! We really recommend!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Used Premier Inn Ruislip to attend a wedding in Uxbridge. Hotel was easy to find and did not disappoint. Room allocated over the AC units so we asked if another room was available. The staff were very pleasant and changed our room with no hassle. We found the staff extremely polite and friendly. Had breakfast at the Beefeater which is co located and thoroughly enjoyed breakfast. We had dinner at the Beefeater on our first night. Staff were very good but the meal was mediocre. Room and facilities were clean, quiet, comfortable even if the king size bed was a little firm.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I came down from Yorkshire early this month to visit my family that moved down to London and stayed at the premier inn ruislip. I was put off by the price a little but my family live close b. However the service I received was fantastic. The two receptionists I came across (a young spanish man and a young Asian man) were great, the service from them was top class. they were both friendly and were able to help with any problems I had, booked taxis, offered to help with bags as I'm getting on a bit now too. The cleaners were very friendly as well when I saw them in the mornings, also my room was spotless. I will be staying here again for sure in the new year when I next go to visit my family again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ruislip
Ramada London South Ruislip
Premier by Eurotraveller Hotel, Harrow
The Red Lion Hotel
The Red Lion Hotel
#1 of 5 in Uxbridge

Been to Premier Inn London Ruislip Hotel? Share your experiences!