“Nice hotel good location to village, food and Heathrow”

Premier Inn London Ruislip Hotel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Ruislip
Reviewed December 21, 2012

There were a few teething problems no bed made for my 2 year old and not enough towels but the location was great and the hotel overall was good. There are 2 restaurants within walking distance and Dominos, Chinese and Tescos Extra a few minutes drive away. There is also a Ruilsip High Street about 10 minutes walk away with Boots and everything you need. Its in a lovely area and about 20 minutes from Heathrow Airport by car. All in all I would recommend this hotle for location and value and the tube is also available just minutes away. The room was clean and the shower was nice all you need for a good nights sleep (if the initial problems are sorted out) would stay here again and would recommend.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
ChandrikaGurung, Manager at Premier Inn London Ruislip Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear Minky2,

Firstly, thank you for taking time to write such a wonderful and informative review about our hotel. You really are right; we are at a great location, close to major roads and walking distance to the high street, underground and Heathrow.

Secondly, we would like to apologise for the fact that the bedding wasn’t set up upon your arrival and your room did not have adequate towelling. However, we are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us despite of the initial hiccups.

Thank you again for this constructive feedback and we have put something in place to ensure this does not happen again.

We hope to see you soon.

Best Regards,

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn London Ruislip Hotel

Reviewed December 3, 2012

We (96 year old and 62 year old) were staying so as to go to a funeral in Ruislip. Lovely clean room with disabled facilities which was what we needed. I would recommend them to everyone for a trouble free easy stay. All staff were very kind and helpful.

Room Tip: Disabled facilities were excellent
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I stayed here mid november with my family - a booking of 5 rooms. From our arrival to our departure all the staff that we came into contact with were so friendly. No lifts but help with the luggage was not an issue. The Beefeater next door had a local pub feel about it and food and drink were more than adequate. The rooms were very clean and extremely quiet - Breakfasts were lovely - freshly made with a great choice. We stayed here as we were attending a family wedding nearby , however we did travel into central London for a visit, which took maybe 30 minutes by tube , but was no problem. Also very easy to travel into uxbridge from outside the premier inn by bus. I was truly impressed please keep it up .

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed here at the beginning of November with my husband and 2 children. I chose the hotel for its proximity to the train and tube station so we could use this as a base to visit London and the location was ideal. The train station is a five minute walk and a 20 minute train ride to Marylebone station. Staff were friendly, the room was clean, quiet and perfectly adequate for a good nights sleep. There is also plenty of car parking space. We ate in the adjacent Beefeater restaurant for both evening meal and breakfast, both of which were good. I would definitely stay again.

Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

Booked here for family to visit us. The guy on reception was a great help when we were trying to book. My parents also wanted us to mention michelle on reception as he helped them with bags, directions, and much more. The rooms were excellent and the cleaners seed very nice and friendly also and made time to talk to my parents.
Good stuff guys.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I stayed here for three nights at the end of September. I chose it primarily because of it's proximity to a tube station that could easily get me to Wembley Arena for a Beach Boys concert.

This is a small Premier Inn by their normal standards - 20 rooms and has been there about two years. Large car park. A typical Premier Inn room, although in room 4 and the surrounding corridor they do definitely need to look into the creaking floorboards. Whether this affects all of the rooms I don't know but one morning around 6am I could certainly hear similar noises but wasn't sure whther it was from upstairs or next door.

I hope I was just unlucky in having an absolutely ghastly block picture on the wall. I can only think it was painted by the Premier Inn's MD's 6 year old daughter or was a bulk purchase from Ikea or Ebay. Not a pretty sight - basically an apology for a flower with red petals and an orange centre and basic it was. I know all bathrooms are generic but if they insist on using soap dispensers for the bath, why do they put them at the far end from where most people would face.

The breakfasts were good with very prompt and efficient service. I had an evening meal on the Saturday night in the pub restaurant - The Orchard - booking essential. The place was exceptionally busy but they simply didn't have enough people on the 'meet and greet reception' - 'you don't get a second chance to make a first impression'! The restaurant is a Beefeater so basically a grill with not as much choice as you get with say a Brewers Fayre. For a pub chain, I thought the meals were expensive - Fillet steak - £17.99, Lamb chops - £13.99. However the place was absolutely packed and well patronised by the locals. Service was good - Mohammed.

For me, a real plus of this hotel is its location. It is situated in a smart area surrounded by seriously expensive large houses. Ruislip town centre is 5 minutes walk away via Ickenham Rd. It is 5 miles from the junction 16 of the M25, West Ruislip tube (central line) is an 8 minute walk via the High Road and Ruislip tube (metrpolitan and piccadilly lines) is a 7/8 minute walk via Kingsend Rd. It took me about 45 minutes to get to South Kensington tube. From hotel to Wembley arena - by tube is 45 minutes.

In summary this a good Premier Inn, manned by friendly staff in a nice, safe location and with central London about 45 minutes away. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room where the floorboards don't creak!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Andrew B
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Stayed on the last weekend of September, it was fantastic, the rooms were cleaner than most other premier inn's we have visited and the staff were very friendly. The man on reception was brilliant, he was there everyday from check in to when we left, and was always able to help us whenever we needed anything. The food next door in the Beefeater was great as well, again the man from reception was there to help us and recommend some options on the menu, Michele was his name. Everything about the stay in Ruislip was really pleasant and if we get the chance we would definately stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ruislip
Ramada London South Ruislip
Premier by Eurotraveller Hotel, Harrow
The Red Lion Hotel
The Red Lion Hotel
#1 of 5 in Uxbridge

Been to Premier Inn London Ruislip Hotel? Share your experiences!