“A gem of a restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

I have visited Zara's twice and loved it on both occasions.

The food is very tasty and fresh and the service has been very welcoming and friendly. The seafood pasta is amazing!
I will definitely be returning.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Lively atmosphere with friendly and efficient service. Many of the staff have been here for some time - a good sign. Varied menu and interesting dishes of the day. Decent wine list and the setting is an old medieval building which has survived in Ruislip

Reviewed January 1, 2014

we had a lovely pre Christmas meal on 23dec at one of our favourite restaurants in Ruislip.despite being incredibly busy{there was a large group of around 20 people celebrating a birthday}our waiter and in fact all the waiting staff were very attentive..noticing when we needed more water and topping up wine glasses .The food was delicious and served at a lovely pace.we were also offered complimentary limoncello and I noted that the large group were being served very efficiently too..you notice things when you work in the customer service industry...!We have visited this restaurant many times and this was one to remember as being exceptional..THANK YOU ZAZA Ruislip.

1  Thank jacqui2110
Reviewed January 1, 2014

set menu or al la carte,very thoughtful, very busy evening,the service was very good,we were in a group of ten i dont think we could have picked a better place for such an evening,well done to all the staff for making us feel so welcome......

1  Thank david l
Reviewed December 18, 2013

My wife and I went to Zaza recently for my Birthday, I had booked a table for two and although we arrived nearly 15 minutes early they seated us straight away.
The service was excellent and whereas you often get one waiter looking after a certain set of tables, in Zaza's every waiter that went past made themselves available.
The food came out promptly and was piping hot, I found that the scallop starter was a little bit small but then again I am a big eater.
The whitebait starter that my wife had was excellent and the seafood linguine was delicious.
I asked the waiter whether the tiramisu was bought in or home made and he assured me that it was home made! It was deep and delicious and the entire experience of this cosy little Italian restaurant and it's attentive staff made for a wonderful birthday.
We definitely will be going back to Zaza.

1  Thank Denis K