“Local Sushi bar”
Review of Tuk Tuk Restaurant - CLOSED

Tuk Tuk Restaurant
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Tuk Tuk is an Asian restaurant that operates the Rehovot Science Park for 12 years , the restaurant dishes have been developed and refined over time , inspired by the Far Eastern cuisines . Tuk Tuk restaurant you will find , among other things : authentic wok dishes , sushi quality freshest raw materials , fresh noodles produced Instead , grilled dishes , fish and seafood , amazing desserts and more . The secret of quality and taste of the dishes on our menu are fresh, high quality and uncompromising raw materials imported from Japan and Thailand , and ensuring the use of natural ingredients . Tuk-tuk we prepare the dishes instead , everything is cut and cooked as soon as the order and immediately leaves you warm , fresh and taistyyyy .
Jerusalem
“Local Sushi bar”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We like and recommend this place, also it relatively expensive, compared to dozen other sushi bars in Rehovot. The food is fresh and the is a variety of dishes. The place is popular and might be crowded during friday night.

Visited February 2013

• Hebrew first
Tel aviv
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst. Lunch. Ever.”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Terrible, everything about it. From the second my colleagues and I stepped into the empty restaurant, it took them almost a full 2min (120 seconds) to figure out where to seat us. Keep in mind, this place doesn't take reservations so all tables were open for our convenient group of four. Next up was the 10min wait for an english menu which baffled 3 separate waiters that each needed to check back with me regarding why I needed an english menu, it got less amusing each time.. I ended up deciding to play it safe and order some sushi since this is what the place was known for. I ordered one roll cause I wasnt all that hungry but the guy insisted that my lunch deal consisted of two rolls so I may as well order another (this was later contradicted in the price which was doubled due to the extra roll). The worst part about the lunch was the service or lack thereof. While the place was at about half capacity, the young/amateur waiters couldn't quite pick a table so each thing we needed required us to ask one of the six different waiters who would randomly show up. They also made a point of clearing a dish seconds after we finished, at one point even standing by the table to wait for me to take the last bite of my starter. Its pretty difficult to finish a meal when I have a waiter's armpit in my face as he reaches across the table to pick up an unused glass. All in all, I feel sick because of the expired ingredients they must have used to make the sushi. I did not enjoy this restaurant mostly because of the lack of service, lack of hygiene in the bathrooms and the lack of quality in the food I barely managed to digest.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank George2563
Nes Ziona, Israel
“One of the best restaurants south of Tel Aviv”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Very tasty Thai cuisine and good sushi. Good choice, decent dish sizes and very reasonable prices. Nice atmosphere. I am a regular visitor there for several years now and they continue to keep the same high standards. Very recommended!

Visited February 2013
Rehovot, Israel
“great Sushi bar in Rehovot”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Tuk Tuk became our "home restaurant". Nice Thai food, a variety of colorful and tasety sushi, even wonderful steaks and....warm atmosphere - all at moderate prices. Worth trying! never bad experience!

• Visited January 2013
Israel
“Reasonable, yet plain”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Nothing really special about the place. Started off as a Thai food place, then added the Japanese food. Thus one can not say they specialize in anything, which turned it into a common restaurant.