“my best vacation!!!”

Leonardo Boutique Rehovot
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Rehovot
Reviewed January 17, 2014

my vacation in rehovot was wonderful because of the fantastic hotel - "leonardo boutique rehovot". the service, food, and the fantastic room!. this is me first time in this hotel and definatly i will recommend it to all my friends.

Room Tip: take aroom no of the side of the train station.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Fattal_Hotel_Chain, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Boutique Rehovot, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Dear guest
Thank you for staying at the Leonardo boutique hotel Rehovot.
I appreciate taking a few minutes of your time to write your impressions of the hotel and the services we provide. It means a lot to us. Thank you.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Good hotel, with all facilities you'd expect. Excellent to explore coastal Israel. But also OK for a West Bank trip. We have visited Hebron from here...spectacular! At least if you're not too concerned about being exposed to so many guns and security posts....really a must do once you have decided to explore Israel anyway....

Room Tip: we are a couple traveling a lot to remote places....really recommended, this hotel in Israel Genera...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michael K

Dear guest,
Thank you for staying at the Leonardo boutique Rehovot.
Thank you for your comments concerning the hotel and the service that we provide.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I was a guest of the hotel for 10 days on my last arrival .
That was the second time in a month, I choose Leonardo Boutique Rehovot , when i needed a quiet place to do my work .
The hotel gave me the best supporting environment, combining privacy, beautiful and luxury room, great food at the hotel restaurant, and many other eating options nearby .
The hotel staff and crew are highly professional and nice, made me feel at home since the moment I arrived .
The Business Lounge on the top floor, is beautifully decorated , and also has great acoustic which creates a nice and pleasant place for meeting and conversations .

I checked out very satisfied , knowing there is a great place for me to come again .
~ Highly recommended ~ .

Room Tip: Ask for a room headed the opposite side of the train station .
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Fattal_Hotel_Chain, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Boutique Rehovot, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you foe staying at the Leonardo boutique Rehovot for the 2nd time.
It is a great pleasure hosting you.
Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot to us.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I stayed here for the weekend and I was amazed at how nice everything was. The staff was very friendly, the rooms were wonderful, great fluffy bedding and very clean.
Loved the high quality and breakfast variety...
For me, the best was the hotel location which is nearby to train station, bus station and many restraunts, pubs and dance bars around..
Highly recommended

• Stayed: January 2014
Fattal_Hotel_Chain, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Boutique Rehovot, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Thank you for staying at the Leonardo boutique hotel Rehovot.
I appreciate taking a few minutes of your time writing to us about you impression of the hotel and the services we provide.
Thank you for your kind compliments.
It means a lot to us.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

We've been staying in the hotel for two nights and have enjoyed it very much. The service was excellent! We especially loved the business lounge.Our room was nicely furnished, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good and diverse. The hotel is located near the beautiful science park. Highly recommended!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear guests,
Thank you for staying at the Leonardo boutique Rehovot.
Feedbacks from our guests mean a lot to us. It enable us to learn and improve ourselves.
Thank you for writing about your stay, the hotel and the services we provide.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

This hotel was great. Rooms were large and comfortable, service was excellent and their breakfast was also good.

Location is OK. It is near many restaurants but it is far from the beach. Considering the beach area is in my opinion one of the nicest attractions in Tel-Aviv this would be the only negative on the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear guest
Thank you for staying at the Leonardo boutique hotel Rehovot.
And for writing about your impression of the hotel.
It means a lot to us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay.
Unfortunately there is no beach in Rehovot however we are not far from beaches at Rishon le Zion, bat yam or even Tel Aviv.
Looking forward tp hosting you again.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

enjoyed the vey clean and up-to-date hotel room with very nice staff, always at your service
and excellant food at the hotel restraunt.
was a good surprise to spend New Years Eve at this business hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear guest,
Thank you for staying at the Leonardo boutique Rehovot in New Years Eve.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay.
I thank you for your warm feedback writing to us. It means a lot to us.
I wish you a very good year.
Rivka machalo

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rehovot
West Boutique Hotel Ashdod
Sur la Mer Boutique Hotel
Leonardo Ashkelon
Leonardo Ashkelon
#1 of 5 in Ashkelon

Been to Leonardo Boutique Rehovot? Share your experiences!