“Very good food, beer and service”
Review of LG's By The Creek

LG's By The Creek
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Hanahan
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza, Healthy
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed some great hot wings and lemon pepper wings and a cold beer. The spaghetti was great too. The meatball was fresh made and delicious. Our server was the best!

1  Thank Kevin F

Reviewed November 9, 2012

For those of you out of town Hanahan is a suburb of Charleston downtown. Great community with excellent schools and half the property tax's of most of Charleston area. Recently opened by Laura Gresham in Tanner Plantation Community. Solid good food every time and priced right. Couples like wife and myself, military as the USAF& Navy base close buy as well as families. Best Hummus I have had and a pretty good fried squid. Flat bread pizza and reg pizza may not be Brooklyn but it beats that Papa John's junk. Wife hooked on the Capresse Salad Pannini and the sausage hero was as close to Brooklyn I've had down here. Service friendly and the place nice pub not over done Sport Bar. Comfortable for singles, couples or family. During the Summer they have large outdoor dine area and yes you can bring a well behaved pooch! For any info on Charleston and suburb areas email louisrusso@bellsouth.net. Real Estate and good food a specialty

Reviewed November 3, 2012

My husband and I went to eat at this new place last night. It was not our first time. Laura, the delightful young owner is genuinely friendly and a great hostess. Their menu is good and the presentation is exceptional. I get the lasagna all the time because it is simply the best! I feel safe when I go in by myself and I am treated like family. We are definitely regulars now.

1  Thank MamaCarlin
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I stopped in for lunch one day last week when I was passing through Hanahan because I had heard that a new place was open. The server (20-something year old) greeted me with "Sit where you want, hun" and continued to call me "hun" the entire visit - I'm over 40 and she has never met me. NOT polite at all.

After perusing the menu, I decided that, since it's supposed to be an Italian place, I'd try a small pizza. I ordered pepperoni and black olives. The crust was pretty good. The sauce, however, was extremely sweet and dark. So sweet that I had to pile on the parmesan and peppercorns to hide the sickly sweet taste. For a small personal pizza and water, my bill was over $11. Not exactly budget-friendly. Needless to say, I probably won't return.

1  Thank towanda1046