“Best buffet I've tried for that price.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cook and Indis World Buffet
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Darnley
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Best buffet I've tried for that price.”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Basically that's everything. Ive been once with my family and twice with my girlfriend, and the experience has been fantastic.
The service is remarkable as well!
Recommended!

“Outstanding”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I would highly recommend this restaurant as the staff are extremely friendly, polite and welcoming. Also, it's real value for money having a wide variety of delicious high quality cuisines under one roof. This restaurant is perfect all round with family or friends and I certainly look forward to my next visit there - which will be very soon.

Amsterdam
“Take-Out Curry? Go elsewhere”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I picked up a curry for my wife and I last night and paid £21 for extra poppadum and dips.

It was the worst curry - in fact the worst meal - I've ever tasted in 25 years of eating out. Poppadum were rubbery, the sauces for the curry (wife had korma which was bland and tasteless and I had a pathia - pathia my backside).

DO. NOT. GO. HERE.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Food ata Fabulous Prices”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I went along to the restaurant for the first time last week and took my sister who was home from Canada and my fiancé. We had a great time as the food was fabulous and the service was excellent. The choice you have is brilliant so many tasty dishes to try. This has to be an experience no one should miss. The surrounding were lovely and it was a pleasant and full filling time spent there and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone as it just cant be beaten on quality or price/choice. I will become a regular there that's for sure.

scotland
“Will be back!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Six of us, 4 adults and 2 kids, 5 and 9, have just had a wonderful meal. The staff are wonderful, very polite and attentive, and the food is consistently wonderful. The best value of anywhere around the area. I would recommend a visit :-)

1 Thank AyrshireTraveler