“Great food!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2013

You must stop by for lunch or dinner. The food is delicious and the atmosphere is wonderful. The prices are reasonable for dining at the shore. There is no other restaurant in the area quite like it. We'll definitely be back every time we visit Cape May!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

The food was very good, everyone there was very helpful. Dining as a single person I would ask them to sit me not all the way in the back near the kitchen and the waitress station, now that I know. The handi-cap space is in the Back parking lot but the only entrance is in the front of the building, my father walks with 2 canes and my mother is not good on steps, I think they would like to dine here can something be done about this. That would be great, Thank You.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Almost as good as mine. And that's as high a compliment you can get. Everyone thinks their ribs are the best. Beachside definitely is in this category. St Louis style had a slight crunch on the outside and fall off the bone tender and juicy on the inside. Baby back ribs and chicken the following visit was not disappointing. In fact, almost as good as mine. The chicken was tender and tasty, Mac n cheese and baked beans topped off a fantastic meal.
Service was great. What sets Beachside apart is Steve and Sean's visit to each table. They go beyond asking if everything is okay, they talk to you and make you feel at home and you feel their passion for cooking.
Atmosphere is clean and comfortable.
Can't wait for my next visit to try the pulled pork.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were vacationing in Wildwood and decided to try the smokehouse , so glad we did! Everything was delicious, especially the ribs. I really enjoyed all the sides , baked beans and Mac and cheese and the coleslaw was especially delicious. Our service was excellent as well.
If I lived locally I would be a regular here, definitely worth trying!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Beachside Smokehouse has great food, casual dinning at a fair price. Not fine dinning but fine eating for the whole family. If you want to eat out at the shore and not spend hundreds stop at the Beachside Smokehouse.