“Not much offered”

Ellie's Bakery
Fair Haven, New Jersey
“Not much offered”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We were excited to try out this cute bakery, but rather disappointed at the very limited offerings. Stopped in for breakfast, but they had only a few different scones, one sticky bun and muffins. I had a lemon scone that did not even have a hint of lemon. My daughter had a sticky bun that was tiny but tasty.

Visited July 2013

Morgantown, West Virginia
“Wonderful Little Bakery”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We went to Ellie's because it was in close proximity to our vacation rental in West Cape May. Fortunately for us, the baked goods were wonderful. Selection is small because the bakery is very small, but what they have is delicious. Having grown up with traditional Italian bakeries, I am extremely picky about my baked goods. For breakfast they have bagels, sticky buns and cinnamon rolls. We all agreed that while all items were good, the sticky buns were the best. Later we purchased some of the other goodies to share with family. The butter cakes were to die for! Also, the tarts, while very expensive, are worth the splurge. Because we were there over Fathers' Day, we were happy to find a cake to celebrate with. We chose a vanilla bean with butter cream frosting, which the owner was happy to write on for us. It was amazingly delicious. Be sure to check out this quaint little bakery if you are ever in West Cape May.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Katherine B
Baltimore, Maryland
“Best Bakery in Cape May”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I am so glad I found Ellies- I bought cupcakes, little butter cakes and chocolate chip cookies- all of it was excellent! The staff is very friendly and professional. The place is clean and well kept. I will definitely visit every time I am in Cape May.

• Visited June 2013
Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
“picked up a few cupcakes”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We stopped in for a cake, but they only had cupcakes. We are still off-season but they'll have more selection when they're open full-time. My cupcake was excellent! I'd recommend it!

Visited May 2013
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
“great bakery and cakes”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Ellie is an amazing baker! I called her without any prior knowledge - could she make a cake for Mom's 80th and deliver it to the Black Duck? Yes! Could she make it Mexican? Yes - dulce de leche and mexican chocolate. Can I pay on the day of the event? YES. Did I mention she delivers it to your venue? Stop in and check out her mini cupcakes and other assorted goodies. Ask her how she got started. Inspiring!

• Visited May 2013