Pennyroyal Farm
  • Pool
$96
$91
Agoda.com
Cumberland Lorne Resort(Lorne)(Great Value!)
$160
$144
Priceline
$109
  • Room Service
$130
  • Restaurant
Grand Pacific Hotel Lorne(Lorne)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
  • Beachfront
Otway Gate Motel(Colac)(Great Value!)
$83
$78
$84
  • Pool
All reviewseach cottageself cateringbanksiafarmlandfireplacedeanshoneysuckleretreatspawedding
Reviewed August 14, 2011

My wife and I, our 6 month old and our two dogs stayed in the Banksia cottage. This is the only place I have stayed that as soon as I arrived I dreaded having to leave. Found it on the web by chance but I am happy to say we will be back again.

The booking staff were great, the cottage was warm and homely, plenty of fire wood to keep warm, ace location and amazing views. What more could you ask for.

I would happily recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Warwick S
Reviewed May 7, 2011

My two little dogs and I had a wonderful relaxing 5 nights in Honeysuckle cottage. Honeysuckle has one double room downstairs and a lotf (with a ladder) with 2 single beds. The bed was devine with lovely linen. The spa bath was awesome. The highlight though is the deck and the surrounds....and on a cold night the fire. The kitchen was well stocked for self catering...the only thing missing was a coffee plunger.

The fantastic thing about Pennyroyal for me was how dog friendly it was. I have an escape artist of a terrier who was safely contained by the fences. The dogs have a lovely amount of land to run around with a mix of bush and lawn. The dogs had their own beds, bowls, dog towels and treats for when they arrived. There are also chains for if you need to go out without the dogs for extra security.

The only people I wouldn't recommend this cottage to is those with very young kids because the ladder is a potential safety issue...and some older people would struggle with it too.

• Stayed: April 2011
2  Thank emcde
Reviewed May 3, 2011

Really enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it to all. Especially those looking for pet friendly accommodation! Full review can be found below in my blog:

<a style="color: #0000ff;" href="http://www.traveleatdrinklive.com/?p=780" target="_blank">http://www.traveleatdrinklive.com/?p=780</a>

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TravelEatDrinkLive
Reviewed September 30, 2010

Stayed now twice. Views and quietness brilliant. Pet friendly and for spoilt dog absolutely loved. Spa great and very comfortable and affordable. Will keep going back. 20 minutes to beach and great restaurants. Nothing is missed out and anything you require is on premises. Great yard for animals and kids.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank shandy848
Reviewed March 15, 2010

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights and it was great! we stayed in the dairy cottage which was PERFECT for the 2 of us (and any other couple looking at a relaxing getaway). With the built in spa in the lounge room, you feel like a queen! fantasic views, BBQ facilities which were fantastic for the type of weather we had while staying up there. Place has a great feel, great atmosphere and an amazing location! This is the 3rd time we've been up to dean's marsh and it won't be the last!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple