“my sons communion meal”

Cuisines: Irish, Steakhouse, Gastropub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2013

i had booked jack whites for my sons communion dinner and i was most impressed. we had 17 adults and 8 kids and everyone of them found it fantastic. the value for money was fantastic as well as service and food. the service was quick and friendly and food piping hot. my mother cant eat wheat or dairy and this was not a problem nothing was too much trouble. i have eaten here over the years and am never disappointed. will always go back again and again and will be booking for my other sons communion with out a doubt.

Ciaran M, Public Relations Manager at Jack Whites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Hello Sarah

Many thanks for submitting your review to TripAdvisor. Jack White's is a very popular venue for hosting Communion & Confirmation dinners, and it is great to get positive feedback, as a result.

"We aim to please" is our motto!

Regards

The Management Team, Jack White's

Reviewed May 15, 2013

While recently traveling in County Wicklow I had occasion to have a meal in Jack Whites Pub which I felt was exceptionally good.

Also unfortunately while I was dining someone had hit my car in the car park and left without informing.

I returned and explained my situation to Tadgh Kennedy The Manager.

The effort that his staff made to try to find the culprit on CCTV was way above and beyond the call of duty and I was amazed at their efforts.

We actually were successful in locating who was responsible for hitting my car and I was duly recompensed by the culprit.

I don't think I've ever found such co-operation from any staff in any Restaurant etc before in the past and I was truly amazed by their efforts.

Patrick O Riordan

2  Thank Michelle M
Ciaran M, Public Relations Manager at Jack Whites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Hi Patrick

Many thanks for your kind words. We always try to "put the customer first". We are delighted that the issue with your car has been resolved.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Regards

Jack Whites.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Starving en route home and was reluctant to stop as I hate eating alone but I had heard about Jack Whites amazing value and gave it a go. The restaurant was busy but they managed to find me a table for one. Service was cheerful and attentive. I had the entire set menu for €14.95...amazing price. The sticky BBQ wings were really tasty. Turkey and ham was the ultimate comfort food and the stuffing was just like mama used to make. Fresh fruit and gooey pavlova finished off nicely. Would have loved to have had a driver on board 'cause the wine was well priced too but..... definitely will do another time.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

after playing golf just down the road my 3 friends and i arrived cold and hungry.After being seated by the lovely waitress we got a beer and ordered our food.There was a set menu available for 3 courses but time was limited so we all only ate a main course.My fresh cod was delightful the batter was so light and crispy,other guys got curry and all were very happy.Well done jack whites only a quick visit but we all left full and contented

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Decent three course set menu. Food slightly overcooked but can't complain. Decent value under €15. Perfect for a stop on the road to Wexford from Dublin.