“Good food, but a little pricey”
Review of Asian Harvest

Asian Harvest
Ranked #4 of 30 Restaurants in Arklow
Cuisines: Chinese, Malaysian, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Takeaway downstairs; restaurant upstairs
ibitufizz
“Good food, but a little pricey”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

The food was really good, and the hostess, Aggie, was excellent, but i felt the cost of the dishes were a little on the high side compared to prices back home..

There is little other choice for a sit down Chinese meal in Arklow and am certainly glad we came as the selection of food was very good, Would liked to have maybe seen more of a fixed price menu - just my choice!

Visited April 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“great menu”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This hotel is just over the bridge as you go into Arklow town. It opens a 5pm and they do a really good take away menu aswell.
Great choices on the restaurant menu and good value.

Visited February 2013
Wicklow
“Lovely Hostess makes you very very welcome”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We did not have a reservation and were delighted that we could be seated almost straight away as it was a cold miserable night! The hostess here deserves a very special mention as she goes out of her way to make you feel very welcome to her restaurant and is attentive to your needs (you could hear her telling the young waitress on duty to be more attentive to the customers!) The menu is very good with lots of choice of food and drinks and the food arrived promptly - good size portions and absolutely delicious - well seasoned without that salty after-taste you can get from some Asian restaurants! There was a good price range and the hostess offered my youngest half portions of anything on the menu when she saw that she did not fancy anything on the kid's menu - a nice touch! There was a very festive atmosphere with some lovely Christmas decorations about the place - a lot of the tables were occupied and you could tell that a lot of the diners were repeat customers as the hostess knew them by name and took time to chat to them. I would highly recommend and will definitely return myself!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank disneyfansWicklow
Arklow, Ireland
“Excellent value for money!”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Aggie and her staff contributed to making special birthdays in our family unforgettable. Her food is excellent, and the staff is friendly and efficient.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank 15Erika52
Dublin
“"New Asian Harvest a Fantastic Find"”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My sister has just moved to Arklow and my family and myself were visiting her to see her new house and also to bring her out to celebrate her birthday as a special surprise. We called into Christys in Arklow and were told about "The New Asian Harvest" and it came with very high reccomendations so we had to find it. We sure were not dissapointed in any way with the restaurant, the location was lovely overlooking the lake and the food was delicious, each of us had different dishes. My son who is 6 enjoyed eating his chicken che che with noodles, whilst the birthday girls had a lovely sizzling prawn dish, my Dad had a sumptous curry, my friend also had a prawn dish with chile which she loved and I enjoyed sweet and sour pork. I had red wine which was house red, really plumy and delicious, my friend had a white wine which she loved, and the rest kept to the soft drinks. The lady who was serving us was brilliant, she had a wonderful personality and really catered for my little boy. Most of us tried the chop sticks and are becomming good at using them at this point. I had given the owner a chocolate cake for my sister which came along with a sparkler and some really good music and effects, we were well impressed. This was a great outing and I would highly recommend this restaurant. I will definately be going back for many more visits.

• Visited November 2012