“Great Location and Hospitality”

Abbey House Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wexford
Abbey House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 29 Wexford B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Keep in mind this property is an old townhouse, located bang in the heart of Wexford Town (one of the few Irish Towns developers have not completely ruined) and is situated right opposite Whites of Wexford Hotel so you can use that landmark to find the B&B.

The guesthouse is very clean and our room was a good sized one (room 9). breakfast was first rate. TV and Wifi worked even in the bedroom.

I would like to go back in summer to spend a lazy weekend in Wexford Town and sample some of the local restaurants..

Room Tip: Room 9 is actually a Triple and faces onto the street.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I stayed here with my partner and I have to say this is what irish hospitality is all about, Well done Georgina, you are a credit to the hospitality industry. Beautiful B&B reasonably priced, stayed there 2 nights at Halloween. Will defo be back. Wexford beautiful town.

Room Tip: rooms lovely very clean
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Martha G
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Just returned home from another stay at abbey house wexford ,(5th time) and wil be booking again shortly for next year ,we always receive a great welome from georgina and husband bernard, the rooms are spotless ,modern and homely as is the rest of the b&b,and they do a great breakfast aswell,there are plenty of nice pubs and restaurants withn 2-3 minutes walk in a nice friendly town, what more could you want .thanks georgina and family see you next year

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank lee f
Reviewed August 9, 2012

This B&B is cute, nice, clean, good breakfast, wifi - generally what I expect in the average B&B. On the other hand, our host Georgina was what made the place for us! She is just so welcoming and down to earth. She acts natural and made us feel really comfortable and at home.

The location is right downtown and not hard to find. With just a 5 minute walk from the bus station it was really handy!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank mbuya
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This is one of the nicest B&B we have stayed at.
The room was out standing, very clean and spacious, Breakfast was excellent plenty of toast / tea/coffee.
I would highly recommend this B&B such a perfect place to stay.
I felt I was in one of my families home than a B&B

Room Tip: we had the family room it was massive
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank WilliamAberdare
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Warm welcome, a wonderfully location, colorful place (wonderful flowers at each corner), rooms "soft", simple and clean ..and affordable!
Georgina is "easygoing" and always ready for any little necessities!
Great breakfast
Really recommended!
Marco

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Marco C
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I would just like to let people know that when booking Abbey House I had booked 5 weeks before i needed to travel to Wexford and 2 days before i was to get there a woman called Georgina cancelled my reservation with a bull story about my card been denied and that i was lying about the price i was given and that she had no time to speak to me as she had a son to get to football practice the woman was so RUDE and just does not deserve her award for her her B&B. By the way i got a place the next day with the same card she said was denied. So make sure you get your reservation in writing from the Rude woman.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ESTHER O
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

When we take bookings we take credit card details as s form of security and on a busy weekend I authenticate all details so I am assured that the booking is genuine. I checked Esther's details with the credit card company and they were declined. It is our policy not to accept any bookings when credit card details are not valid. I apologised to Esther and gave her numbers of alternative B&B's. If Esther thought I was rude I am sorry.