Talbot Wexford
$186
Riverbank House Hotel(Wexford)(Great Value!)
$143
$134
$130
Travelocity
Ferrycarrig Hotel(Ferrycarrig)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
Ashfield House(Killinick)
Hotels.com
1,739 results
All reviewsballast barsea viewleisure centrefamily roomkids clubbar foodlovely hotelhotel bardouble bedfood was lovelywedding receptionmid week breakboth nightstop classstaff were excellentenjoyable staycouldn't do enough
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 18, 2014

My husband and myself were blown away by this hotel, the staff, food and the view from our bedroom was stunning. Aoife at reception couldnt do enough for us, we hope to return at some stage, thank for your great hospitality!

Room Tip: Ask for a seaview room !
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
TalbotWexford, General Manager at Talbot Wexford, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review of your recent stay with us here at the Talbot Hotel Wexford.
I must say i was thrilled to read your review and to hear that you both had such a relaxing and enjoyable stay with us here at the Talbot Hotel Wexford.
We hope to have the opportunity in welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

we stayed in the hotel for Paddys weekend really enjoyed our stay so did my two sons.Claire in receptions is such a lovely lady to deal with and as for Paul Carr the manager what a complete gentleman the staff in this hotel are really nice people and nothing was too much hassel really makes you feel like your at home.Will look forward to my next return

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

I was so glad to read that both you and your Family had such an enjoyable St Patrick's Weekend with us. We really do have such a fantastic team of staff here, i am glad that you could experience this first hand.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Well what can I say about this wonderful hotel. I have stayed in this hotel about 8 times. I went again with my Mum and sister. My Mum's health was not good before she went. The hotel were very understanding. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. The girls at reception, the restaurant, bar and cleaning staff. The room we stayed in had a beautiful view. Mum was in heaven. We used the room service during the day quite a lot. Excellent service. The food down in the restaurant was excellent. My sister and I also had great craic in the bar. My sister and I also did some shopping. So all in all a very big thumbs up. We will all be going back soon.
It was excellent value for money.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. We really do appreciate it when our guests take the time to share their feedback with us.

It was our pleasure to welcome you back again for another visit. I am glad that we could help in any way. I was happy to hear that you could relax and enjoy your stay with us.

We hope to have the opportunity in welcoming you back again for another visit! Please give our best wishes to your Mum and Sister.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

This is one of the Finest hotels in Wexford Rooms where clean beds very comfortable but the room are a little small but that wasn't a problem The staff were very helpfull We had dinner in the bar and enjoyed it We then went out for a walk on the along the pier The town's main street is bursting with lovely pubs and restaurants The pool is clean and the water was warm loved the jazuczi Will be back had a lovely time

Room Tip: we just booked and got our room so couldnt say unless you request it
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review of your recent stay with us here at the Talbot Wexford.
I was delighted to read that you had such an enjoyable and relaxing stay.
We hope to have the opportunity in welcoming you back again for another visit soon!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

My Wife and 10 year old son stayed in the Talbot Wexford for 2 nights in February and I could not find fault if I tried. The staff were excellent and could not do enough for us. We had originally booked 3 night B&B with evening meals included but unfortunately we had to come back home after 2 nights because my son got called to be filmed for a part he had auditioned for 3 weeks earlier. The receptionist (I forgot to get her name) was great and arranged for the porter to have breakfast for us at 6am so we could head back to Bray for 7:30am. The hotel only charged for 2 nights and the 3 night rate (thank you again)

We had a great time and it was great value for money. If I had one criticism it was the buffet style hot breakfast, I felt the hot food was lying on hot plates for to long. Suggestion prepare the fried eggs to order.

Room Tip: Look for the sea view
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Noel K

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review of your recent Family break with us here at the Talbot Hotel Wexford.
I am delighted to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. I am glad to hear that we could be of assistance and hope everything went well with the filming!
We hope to have the opportunity in welcoming you back to the Talbot Hotel Wexford again soon!