1,908 results
All reviews thermal suite terrace restaurant library bar tranquility spa underground parking coffee dock wexford town executive room central location spa treatments lovely hotel bar food leisure centre great selection following morning opera house lovely view
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Another amazing stay at Whites, this time with a bunch of 26 ladies for a Hen weekend. Excellent service from Micheal and all the team, they looked after us so well facilitating an early bag drop allowing us to head of to Wexford races for the afternoon. Incredible dinner and service in the restaurant all were impressed with the choices offered, and breakfast next morning was equally impressive! Location was ideal to enjoy the nightlife delights of Wexford town. The room was extremely well laid out, very spacious plenty of room for the 3 of us, the view of Wexford Bridge was awesome!! Thank you Micheal and team top class as always!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Whites969, General Manager at Clayton Whites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Christine,

Thank you for choosing Clayton Whites Hotel again for your recent stay. I am delighted Michael and the team made your stay comfortable and smooth. I will pass on your kind words to the restaurant team. Until the next time all the best and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went to this hotel for a birthday treat with my sister and nieces. The spa was amazing with a fantastic thermal suite and the treatments were fab.
We had a gorgeous sunday lunch in the bar which was carvery style. The staff were super friendly and helpful. The food was delicious and really good value
I really enjoyed the day and would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a relaxing treat.

Dear Carmel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.
I am glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your time at our hotel. I will pass on your lovely words to our Spa & Bar Managers.
We hope to see you again in the near future, thank you for choosing Clayton Whites Hotel for your stay.

Kind regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The 5 stars is for the fantastic chef (with the beard net!) So personable and professional. He went out of his way to accommodate us. A credit to himself and his craft. Well done! I hope his dedication is acknowledged by management.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am so glad to hear that our chef Dave was accommodating to your needs while dining at our carvery. I will pass on your kind words to him.
Thank you for choosing Clayton whites hotel. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First of all being close to the town is very handy had loads of parking on L2 we went for a family brake and had plans to eat out but after trying the food in the bar we ended up eating their just about every night we plan to go back soon it was a quiet and family friendly hotel the staff were very friendly but one person have to name she went out of her way remembered us from night before and was helpful knowledgeable for the menu and how it was made and options on the menu and also gave us Info of attractions close by to visit her name is Billie Jean even If I didnt like the hotel we would go back just to experience her customer service she deserves an award and the chefs should also get a pat on the back food was amazing only thing I got a chicken burger it was very salty other then that was perfect how the food was plated even was brilliant a chilled out feel in the hotel not sure if hotel staff will even read this also I found reception staff to be efficient and welcoming with a smile the day we checked in was a man on reception training he was chatty and welcoming helpful as well we will be back again

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review. I was delighted to see that you found Clayton Whites Hotel to be an ideal place to stay while in Wexford and were impressed with the location, facilities and food. I will be sure to pass on your positive comments to the team here, especially Billie Jean. Hopefully we will see you back again soon and in the meantime, thank you again for your feedback.

Kind regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We booked a Celebration package with Clayton White’s for my daughter’s 21st!! We had a fantastic night with our family and her friend’s!! The staff at White’s couldn’t be anymore accommodating, from the moment we entered the hotel. The bar staff were prompt in their service (Canadian Brook was a delight behind the bar )
Food was delicious, we had a member of our party who ordered off menu for main-course and dessert and it was no problem for them! Declan & Aisling served our party and we’re both friendly, efficient & couldn’t do enough for us!!!
With the Package we were given a beautiful cake & complimentary Processo which was served as we cut the cut the cake (to toast)
I’d highly recommend Clayton White’s for a party, my son is 18 early next year and I have a feeling we will be booking it again!!!
5* for service, staff, food and all-round TOP NIGHT

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am delighted to hear that Declan and Aisling looked after you so well. I will pass on your kind words to them.
We hope to see you back with us for your sons 18th next year and thank you for choosing Clayton Whites Hotel.