Clayton Whites Hotel
Ferrycarrig Hotel(Ferrycarrig)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Curracloe(Curracloe)
1,645 results
All reviewsthermal suiteterrace restaurantlibrary bartranquility spaunderground parkingcoffee dockwexford townexecutive roomcentral locationlovely hotelspa treatmentsbar foodleisure centregreat selectionlovely viewopera housetop class
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Just attended my daughters wedding reception in Whites Hotel Wexford. I have to say the attention given to the guests during our stay was fantastic . I want to especially mention Susan
the wedding organizer for her very professional approach before and and during our stay. Food on the day of the wedding was fantastic as was the service. The location of the hotel is perfect as it is just around the corner from the beautiful Church of the Immaculate Conception and is right in the centre of Wexford town. Would recommend Whites for a wedding reception anytime. Well done to all.

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Back from a two night stay in whites. Very good stay. Check in was easy and room was nice. 2 nd time staying here and room wasn't as big as last time but still nice. Breakfast was very good with load of choices. Ate in bar first day. Very nice. Went to spa too and the thermal suite is excellant.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Glantann
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Stayed in this Hotel as part of an Irish railbreak, must say excellent value, two nights bed and breakfast and one evening meal, return rail from Dublin plus a transfer to hotel on arrival in Wexford all for €149 per person, we had adjoining rooms in the hotel, very spacious and comfortable, nice view of the sea in the distance. The hotel is perfectly located in the heart of the town with plenty of shopping, restaurants and bars, We had our meal in the hotel on the second night , very well presented and very tasty, have only positive things to say about this hotel and will definitely return in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank shrektherapy
PeterWOW, General Manager at Clayton Whites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear Guest

I am delighted to read you had an excellent stay with us here at Whites of Wexford, I will ensure that your feedback is passed on to the rest of our team, we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming to Wexford again in the near future.

Regards

Peter Wilson FIHI

Reviewed December 14, 2013

This was my second time to stay here in 4 months I booked it for a girls weekend the first time and said never again but then it was booked for me recently and could not say no.....had to go. Anyhow having seen the other rooms for rich people on the other side of the hotel the first time and me getting forced in to those other rooms up the ramp (like a ships cabin) I was raging to be put in to those small other rooms up the ramp and up stairs down corridors with automatic lights in to a FILTHY DIRTY Room - bathroom was horrible tiles dirty and just rotten - room tiny really small - furniture horrible and cheap - just somewhere you would not go to relax - just not v nice....I paid the same each tike as what others paid to stay in the rooms up the lift across from the bar....breakfast ok - hot an fresh grand I supposse for Whites.....
very much like staying in a shopping centre - not v cosy or warming just open and cold. just an ok hotel the spa is amazing pity its in whites......

Room Tip: Insist on the nice rooms and not the cabin size ones in the cheap end......
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank dublinhotelvisitor

Dear Guest

I was naturally extremely concerned and disappointed to learn of your difficulty with the room allocated to you. I accept that our standards rooms while complying fully with all 4* requirements, are not the best rooms in the hotel, all guests are given the opportunity to upgrade to a superior room should they require. The hotel has received its Four Star accreditation from Failte Ireland, an independent accreditation organizations are gradeing is only awarded after rigorous unannounced visits and inspections.

I would like to thank you for your concerns, it is a great complement to us when our patrons take the time and trouble to comment and inform us of their perceptions of this hotel and I thank you for that. As a gesture of good will and in recognition of your difficulties I would like to offer you a complimentary upgrade on your next visit here to Whites of Wexford, I would simply ask that you contact me directly at pwilson@whitesofwexford.ie and I will make all the necessary arrangement to ensure that your visit is the success you are entitled to expect.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Peter Wilson

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Had a lovely relaxing week-end break at White,s.On our arrival the staff were excellent.Bedrooms were very comfortable and spotless clean. Bar food was very good and quite reasonable. Car Park cost just €3 per night which is really a good rate. Hotel is in the middle of town so it is easy to get around by foot.

Room Tip: Had interconnecting room as we had a wheelchair person with us. it worked great so a big thank you to staff at White,s Hotel for their attention to detail.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family