“Amazing . Go....”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2013

my husband & I had lunch here twice in the past few weeks. So hard to choose what ro have from the amazing value for money menu. We both had the corned beef sandwich . Amazing...
I also had tried the caeser salad. The best I've ever had.
The service is spot on. I honestly don't think I can go anywhere else in Wexford for
lunch after here. I look forward to my next visit.

1  Thank wexkiki

Reviewed September 24, 2013

if you want to taste food in a way that you never have done before go to cistin eile. you will leave just dreaming about going back for your next meal.

1  Thank Louis J
Reviewed September 18, 2013

One of the best meals I've ever had. There is a quote on the wall, "hunger is a good sauce". I was very hungry by the time we ate, but the meal was really tasty and at a great price. Small cozy and simple dining room. Loved it.

2  Thank Jennifer C
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Myself and my husband went here last weekend for dinner and hearing raving reviews from friends and it didn't disappoint.
We were there just as the early bird menu was finishing and they still allowed us to order from this menu. Great value..Excellent staff, choice on the menu was great and excellent food.
The decor is very bistro style, relaxing and cozy...
Excellent range of wine choices..I would def recommend this place and will be back again soon :)

2  Thank lucylou20
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Had the most amazing food here today for lunch,, the staff were excellent as was the choice of wines..
The food was fantastic, so different, and value for money exceptional
The surroundings were simply yet one felt very special there..
I hope this establisment remains for a long time.. as I will return many times..
thank you...