“Good Food”

Ranked #13 of 152 Restaurants in Wexford
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Spice is an authentic Indian Restaurant serving quality Indian food. Our chefs come from Kerela, South India and have been trained at the 5 star Taj Hotel Group. We pride ourselves on using only fresh ingredients and our own fresh ground spices. Both our food and wine menu's are very reasonably priced and we also offer a special mid week menu as well as an early bird menu. We are situated in Monck Street which is Wexford's premier street for nightlife and we have beautiful views of Wexford harbour. 'Spice' has recently been refurbished to a style that is both contemporary and warm. Children are very welcome if well supervised and we offer a children's menu which also includes some Indian dishes, with a special dessert of 'smartie' and popping candy ice-cream!
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Really good food, good service and good value. Also really nice takeaway but order half hour before you want the food as it can take a long time but that also means its fresh ;-)

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great food, friendly service and a very relaxing atmosphere. The food was immaculately presented and flavoured to individual taste (in this case one mild-medium and one medium-hot), very friendly service and great vlaue for money.... don't miss their naan bread and lassi. We will definitely be back and will be using the take out option as well.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I'm not a huge fan of Indian food, but my boyfriend loves it. We went to Spice on a Friday and cannot say how goood it was. WE were presented with the normal menu and a mid week menu.(starter, main course tea and cofee, and bottle of house wine €50!!) After deciding that I did not like the main courses on the mid week, we decided to just go with the normal menu.

As we began to order our waitress informed me that we could still get the mid week deal if I wanted to substitute one of the main courses. Needless to say I was delighted! We had the shared platter for starters, he had Beef Tikka Masala, and I had a very mild Prawn Balti. Everything was lovely and great value. Definitely recommend this restaurant :)

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Heading says it all really! The mains were 15-18euro not including rice or sundries. But what really surprised me was Onion Bhajis were €7.50 for starters!! The gentleman that served us was efficent and helpful but a little grumpy.
I would return here but probably would go for the early bird or mid week menu.

Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Have being here 4 times now.they do a 3 course meal for 50 euro per couple includin a bottle of wine,brill price and food fab no complaints