“Third time booking.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rosslare
Grangewood Holiday Homes
dublin
“Third time booking.”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This year will be my third year staying in Grangewood and just love it. Myself and my wife go late in the Summer with my son and two grandchildren.The accommodation is always clean and well equipped . Its a really good base for touring County Wexford , the beaches are blue flag and the fishing is great.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank joe M

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I had a very enjoyable holiday with two friends in July 2012. The house was very comfortable and spacious and the kitchen well equipped with everything we needed. Grangewood is a lovely quiet estate and we felt very safe there. We loved the beach and had enjoyable walks there and in the surrounding area. The caretaker was very helpful and courteous. We have booked again for for 2013.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kayo62
Meath, Ireland
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I have to say I have stayed in Grangewood Holiday Homes for a holiday every year for the last 8 years and myself and my family love it. My three children love the playground. I found the accommodation very clean, and everything I need is available. The caretaker has been very helpful on all occasions and I have found the whole experience very pleasant. I would deffinitely reccommend Grangewood Holiday Homes to any of my friends. It is so quiet and peaceful and near Kellys and Crosbies...if we need to go out for food.
I will be booking in again next year.

Room Tip: Book a home with sun room
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Caroline D
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I would not return to stay here. Back sliding door wouldn't open, TV malfunctioned. Spent one morning carrying TV's from house to house so to get one that worked, Fuse board kept jumping...we lost power on several occasions in kitchen. Playground is a death trap. Generally the place could do with refurbishment and regular maintenance. Caretaker was helpful and done her best to sort out our problems. She also provided cots, highchairs and stairs rail.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank Ronan H

Travelers are raving about these Rosslare hotels

Reviewed April 14, 2012

What a pity I read the review of these houses after i booked it, my god the review i read was exactly right it was a disgrace!The house was filthy! dust, spiders, grease bird poo streaked across the patio and front windows , the bath leaked through the ceiling in to the living room, and the sink in the kitchen leaked in to a bucket the care taker had very conveniently placed there. The front of the house was covered in thick black webs.,As this was the start of the season I cant imagine what the place would look like at the end of it. The playground was a death trap, no lights in or around it. The street lamps were not working on the drive up to the estate, so you could be run over if out walking. To add insult to injury we were charged €74 for electricity. Do not go there it is a filthy place we all came home with chest infections

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
8 Thank trudizz
Reviewed August 19, 2011

Tired and dated accommodation which is certainly not four star. Sofas and rugs are covered in cigarette burns and kitchen equipment is grimy. The gardens are not 'landscaped' as claimed. A disappointment.

• Stayed August 2011