“i like to share my experience of my time in creacon lodge”

Creacon Wellness Retreat
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed January 20, 2013

i stayed in creacon lodge around the end of november for 1 night, i have nothing but happy memories of my visit here. i found everybody so welcoming from jonathon the manager, to all the other people i met there. i met derek as well what amazing person he is helping others. i love the garden so peaceful. i also felt so much healing from everyone. i cant recommend this place highly enough, you wont be disapointed. i will be back soon.

Room Tip: i was given a room on the ground, and it was quiet. i guess i would suggest that.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank acd124
CreaconLodgeCentre, Manager at Creacon Wellness Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thank you Kieran for your kind words. It was a pleasure to have you join us and from your review sounds like you enjoyed everything. Thanks for sharing your review and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I love Creacon Lodge! I always feel refreshed after a stay. The accomodations are warm and cozy while the food is sheer delight. The spa treatments and transformational therapies are amazing!! The grounds & gardens are Ireland's finest beauty. I highly recommend continual visits for recharging!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Donna Marie A
CreaconLodgeCentre, Manager at Creacon Wellness Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Thank you for your review, Donna. It was great to have you visit during the holiday time and it is good to know you feel refreshed when you stay with us, finding your peace and relaxation. Thank you for your kind words - we do aim to provide a serene environment and fantastic therapies.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

In no way overpowering, simply enveloping you with love, warmth and a sense of belonging Creacon Lodge is everything you would expect it to be but because it is so, so special it is nothing like you think it's supposed to be!!! I can't wait for my return!!!

Room Tip: Every room is more welcoming than the last!!!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Renegadeskye
CreaconLodgeCentre, Manager at Creacon Wellness Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your honest feedback and look forward to your return. It is so great that you are sharing how much you enjoyed your stay with us. See you next year!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Haven or heaven? Creacon is both and much more! A place to go to recharge your batteries, find that inner peace and reconnect with yourself. Creacon is set in the beautiful Irish countryside, amongst rolling green hills and with its own extensive gardens. A warm welcome awaits you from the friendly staff. Delicious meals catering for all tastes are served. Guests are encouraged to try out the many different therapies or to simply relax and enjoy the wonderful atmosphere of Creacon. I will be back there for sure!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank evelyn r
CreaconLodgeCentre, Manager at Creacon Wellness Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Thank you Evelyn for your review of Creacon Lodge and we are glad you will be returning to recharge your batteries and destress. We enjoy providing our haven or heaven to you and appreciate your high regards for our establishment. We will see you next month!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

This retreat center was on of my favorite places in world. Full of loving staff, great garden and the perfect place for reflection. The Food is fabulous, there really isn't enough words to describe this place. It is simple and defiantly not the normal B&B or guest house vibe but what this place offers goes beyond ..

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank xxairey-faireyxx
CreaconLodgeCentre, Manager at Creacon Wellness Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Thank you for your kind words, Sile. We appreciate your custom and welcome you to visit again. We look forward to providing you with a memorable experience.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I've stayed at Creacon Lodge Healing Retreat Centre many times over the last 5 or so years. It's the only place I've been to where I can completely switch off from the stresses of life. There's something about the place that allows you to feel so very peaceful, nurtured and rested. The staff have a great way of making you feel at ease, and provide a first class service. The meals are consistently of a very high standard, and they happily cater for any dietary requirements (My husband has a nut allergy, and he's always been well looked after).

The rooms are comfortable, warm and spotlessly clean. In the past, I have room-shared with other women, which has been enjoyable and a great way to make friends. I have also had a private room, when available, shared with my husband. Either way, I always have a restful sleep as the beds are very comfortable and it's so wonderfully quiet!

It is a retreat centre, so as an overnight guest there are a few guidelines that allow you and other guests a peaceful experience, and your privacy is respected. The centre is located a few miles from the nearby town of New Ross, so unless you've hired a car, you'd need to either walk or get a taxi into town if you needed anything. The walks around the area are beautiful though; small country lanes and fields all around, it's really lovely.

The centre itself provides a lot of activities too, of course. There are regular yoga classes, film/movie nights, organised discussions about life. There's a huge library of books on a variety of different topics, from spiritual teachings to art, philosophy and so on. Various therapists offer their services at Creacon too, so you can get a variety of different massage therapies, psychotherapy, readings... there's loads to choose from. I've had massages in their 'healing house' (a large, purpose built, wooden cabin), which were fantastic. They have a sauna in there too. I've also had healing sessions at Creacon, and found it was an ideal setting for this. I was able to relax so much more afterwards, and be taken care of - it's great not to have to cook, or find somewhere to go out for meals! All your needs are taken care of, and you can take a nap in your room or in a hammock in the trees, whenever you like! The gardens are beautiful and great to wander around, it's a perfect setting with trees around the perimeter of the grounds, so it's very private and sheltered.

There's so much more on offer at Creacon than I'm able to fit in here, and it really has to be experienced to get the full picture. It is the place I go to to 'recharge my batteries', and I love it, the only thing I'd like better is if it was even closer to home, so I didn't have to travel!! Although, it is nice to feel that you're 'getting away from it all'.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Lynsey E

Thank you Lynsey for your in-depth review and honest feedback. We love to host your return to recharge your batteries and we are grateful you find such value and comfort in our accommodations, services, food and classes. Thanks again and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Creacon is such a wonderful place to get back to your self while being nurtured in a peaceful and loving environment. The property is beautiful, surrounded by many beautiful gardens. The rooms are comfortable and clean and the food is amazing! The wellness services are really amazing, unique and special. All in all lots of fun to be had. I always leave feeling recharged and filled with joy. Definitely a favorite destination!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank theseaker

Thank you for your kind words and review of our Centre. We always aim to create a relaxing atmosphere where one can recharge their batteries and we are glad you found your visit beneficial.