“LOVELY, LOVELY TOUR”
Review of Hook Head Safaris

Hook Head Safaris
Ranked #1 of 2 Tours in New Ross
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a fun filled trip around the Hook Peninsula in Wexford Ireland by Jeep. Visit the beautiful Tintern Abbey, Hook Lighthouse and Duncannon Fort and experience the wonders of the area, through stories and songs. Take a walk along the cliff to Slade or the 1km beach in Duncannon, all within a four hour trip that will be hard to forget.
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Highly recommend! It was one of the highlights of my vacation to Ireland. The Hook Head area is magical with much to see. Sean was awesome & such an entertaining man.
Very, very affordable.
Elizabeth K.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

We were the only two on the afternoon tour so we had Sean all to our selves which was great. The abbey was beautiful and the light house was amazing plus all the wonderful scenery in between. Sean was a great tour guide and knew so much about the area. A friend had recommended this tour and now I know why. I highly recommend as Sean will make sure you are well taken care of and see the beauty of Hooks Head.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

This amazing I have to go back :-) I felt the mystique of this place.
is probably the oldest lighthouse in the Europe
Piękne mistyczne miejsce do którego wrócę !

1  Thank Atelier E
Reviewed May 2, 2014

We were on a Safari with Séan, a gang of bridge players from Clondalkin, we had a great time and Séan could talk for Ireland not bore you for one second, he knew all about the local area. I don't know how he organised the good weather, but that's the Sunny South East for you..

Reviewed April 17, 2014

We had a splendid afternoon out with Sean in the jeep! As a tour guide, I have to say he is the funniest and most entertaining I have encountered, with an obvious love for his land! We highly recommend this tour to all who visit this lovely part of the world. He even dropped us off at the pub on our return! Thank you Sean, we have fond memories of our visit to Duncannon. This made our week!