“total heaven”

Solas Croi Eco Spa
Carlow, Ireland
“total heaven”
Reviewed November 24, 2011

liked everything, except room could have been a bit warmer

Visited November 2011

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Excellent spa- don't miss it”
Reviewed October 3, 2011

Had a lovely visit to Solas spa while staying in Brandon House hotel. My husband and I choose different massages and both were excellent. The spa was very quiet while we were there and it would be a pity if visitors were not making use of this excellent facility.
The therapists were lovely and all the areas were obviously quite new. There coudl have been a little more signage as we were not sure where to go initially but we eventually sorted it out. The hydrotherepy area is lovely with an outdoor pool which was lovely int he rain. Overall a lovely extra in the hotel- do visit it

Visited October 2011
1 Thank marieb5
Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fabulous facilities, lovely staff and the best massage I've ever had!”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

This was my third visit to Solas Croi - part of the Brandon House Hotel in New Ross. This time I had a back, neck and shoulder massage with Germaine followed by a facial. The massage was just fantastic - the facial was great too, but the massage was the highlight for me. I was so relaxed I just went straight to sleep during the facial - always a good sign!

Love the heated outdoor pool here and the jacuzzi. Top experience and I will definitely be back for more :)

Visited August 2011
1 Thank queenofthebog
Cork, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fantastic.. will definitely go back!”
Reviewed May 30, 2011

I booked in for a back massage and taster facial - therapist was great! facilities at Solas Croi are great, lovely sauna, steam room and saunarium. The outdoor hot tub was lovely.. even though it was a little chilly outside! the indoor Jacuzzi was so nice!
I'll definitely go back and i'd recommend for anyone looking to spend a few hours pampering themselves!

Visited May 2011
1 Thank Maggie R
Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“fabulous facilities, wonderful people”
Reviewed November 21, 2010

This was my second visit to Solas Croi, and I was even more impressed than the first time. The jacuzzi is lovely and the outdoor heated pool is a brilliant experience, especially in cold weather. I had a hot stone massage - it was bliss and a spin in the dry flotation facility, which was lovely too.
I will definitley be going again.

1 Thank queenofthebog