“Outstanding quality cuisine”

Et Voila
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

If your looking for a quality restaurant and outstanding tasting food, then this is the place to go.
Great French food with a little Irish and Mediterranean thrown in, it is simple wonderful place to eat and dine with family and friends.

Please go and visit and give this Restrauant the due respect it so deserves.

1  Thank royst1968

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I had dinner with my daughter on a Friday night. Our impression was of a good restaurant with some delicious food and friendly service. And very good value for money. Both my duck rillettes starter and my daughter's quail were excellent as were the main courses of scallops and sole. My crème brulee dessert was also very good although something went wrong with my daughter's peach tarte tatin which was not caramelised. Assuming this was a one-off glitch the only negative point was the very limited offering of wines by the glass or anything short of a full bottle. Since my daughter was not drinking I was faced with an uninspiring choice which did not do justice to the meal. But I would certainly visit again.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Visited Gilles and Anna again for our wedding anniversary and were treated like family as always. Great subtle but attentive service from Anna as usual. Kids catered for really well too. Fantastic starter of mushroom tartlet with smoked chicken for the boss. Perfect ribeye steaks and exquisite desserts. Good value extensive wine list.

Do not miss the chance to dine in a real restaurant. Take the time to travel here and go home happy!!

Well done all concerned.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

This was our first visit and we'll definitely be back. We choose from the Early Bird Menu, which had an excellent choice, each course was first class and the salad served with the starter was the freshest I have ever experienced.The staff were friendly and courteous and the general decor and ambiance was perfect.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

This is a lovely restaurant with really nice staff. There were 16 of us there for a meal. The food was just wonderful. Everything was so fresh and piping hot. The portions were big and the food was so tasty ! I think we stayed a little too long and yet the staff did not make us feel that we were "in the way ". Cannot wait to go back.