$68
$84
$81
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

Beaufort House B&B(New Ross)(Great Value!)
$66
$80
Glenbarry B&B(New Ross)
$73
$189
Glendower House(New Ross)(Great Value!)
$67
$63
Agoda.com
$126
Rhu Glenn Hotel(Slieverue)
$71
$66
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

All reviewshome from homelittle touchesfresh fruit saladtraditional irishoutstanding hospitalitymini fridgecomfortable bedswi fistay there againtea coffee making facilitiespleasure of stayingbreakfast was amazingtown centreb and bcouldn't do enoughlocal pubroom was large
Reviewed June 21, 2011

Our stay at Inishross was the very first stop on our 23 day expedition of Ireland. While the decor was older fashioned and the bathroom was rather cramped and confusing, there wasn't much to dislike about the Inishross.

For starters, Bridget, is the sweetest lady and made sure we were well taken care of. The beds were comfortable, the breakfast was honestly incredible, the best we had while in Ireland. In the evening we had asked about St. Mary's Catherdral, since they were doing renovations and the gates were locked, and we really wanted to have a chance to look at it. That following morning, Bridget had contacted the people in charge of renovations and had convinced them to open it just for us. We got to tour the grounds before leaving town, and it was truly spectacular.

If making a stop in New Ross, Inishross House will provide you with a good bed, and great food before leaving for another day of adventure. And make sure you check out St. Mary's... if it's locked, just talk to Bridget :)

Pros: Hosts, Irish Breakfast, Comfortable Beds
Cons: Bathroom

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank cotysloan
Reviewed June 7, 2011

My Husbande and i stayed at Inishross House while visiting friends in the area. The house is full of charm with beautiful flowers everywhere. We were made very welcome and nothing was too much trouble for Brigette and her son to ensure our comfort. The rooms have all been newly decorated and we were given a key so we could come and go as we pleased. The breakfast served to us was top class and i will certainly never stay anywhere else in Wexford again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maree_Trim_Ireland
Reviewed May 24, 2011

I stayed here recently - as it was a dire emergency late one night - and I had to stay in the area overnight. The local hotel was booked out completely. I looked up Tripadvisor and thought Inishross House looked nice and the reviews were largely quite good. How wrong could I be? First impressions were 'RUN' - the place is at the top of a hill - where most of the neighbouring houses/businesses are boarded up (they look like they are burnt out). The car park is non existent. I could not park in the yard area behind it. I had to resort to parking on the road - which I was not happy about. I dont intend to go into too much detail criticising the place - as it is somebodys home also. Suffice it to say it is very old fashioned. I would say there hasnt been a thing done in the line of home improvements/decorating in the house in 40 years. I have never seen anything so dated anywhere. The house seems clean enough and the owner and her son are very hospitable and friendly. I didnt stay for breakfast.

The only reason I am reviewing this place is just to make tourists aware that the reviews are not accurate (well one of them is). I stayed here based on false reviews - and I regretted it.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank Martina O
Reviewed May 2, 2011

Took over the whole of the guesthouse with our group of cyclists on our way to Tipperary. The guesthouse isn't the most attractive from the outside, but once the door opens and you are greeted by Bridgette, you will know you have chosen well. All the rooms and bathrooms are spotless and the breakfast wonderful. Thank you so much Bridgette for your fantastic hospitality, you made us all feel so at home and it was an absolute pleasure meeting you.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 2, 2010

We stayed at the Inishross House for two nights as part of a weekend visit to New Ross in November 2010. If you are visiting this area, we would highly recommend that you consider staying here as it is very good value for money, spotlessly clean and the Irish breakfast (included in the price) was enough to fill you for the whole day! The house is conveniently located in the town centre and a lot closer than many of the other hotels (we attended a wedding reception in one of the other hotels and needed a taxi). We chose Inishross as it was less than 5 minutes walk to all the shops, lively pubs and restaurants on the main street. The house itself was very charming and the proprietors were friendly and welcoming. We had a very comfortable room for two and would stay here again without a doubt. Congratulations to the owners on having a fine and conveniently located property at a very reasonable price, we really enjoyed it!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple