All reviews little touches home from home fresh fruit salad traditional fry outstanding hospitality secure parking mini fridge comfortable beds town centre wi fi couldn't do enough tea coffee making facilities pleasure of staying breakfast was amazing b and b following morning local pub
Reviewed May 24, 2011

I stayed here recently - as it was a dire emergency late one night - and I had to stay in the area overnight. The local hotel was booked out completely. I looked up Tripadvisor and thought Inishross House looked nice and the reviews were largely quite good. How wrong could I be? First impressions were 'RUN' - the place is at the top of a hill - where most of the neighbouring houses/businesses are boarded up (they look like they are burnt out). The car park is non existent. I could not park in the yard area behind it. I had to resort to parking on the road - which I was not happy about. I dont intend to go into too much detail criticising the place - as it is somebodys home also. Suffice it to say it is very old fashioned. I would say there hasnt been a thing done in the line of home improvements/decorating in the house in 40 years. I have never seen anything so dated anywhere. The house seems clean enough and the owner and her son are very hospitable and friendly. I didnt stay for breakfast.

The only reason I am reviewing this place is just to make tourists aware that the reviews are not accurate (well one of them is). I stayed here based on false reviews - and I regretted it.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank biancame
Reviewed May 2, 2011

Took over the whole of the guesthouse with our group of cyclists on our way to Tipperary. The guesthouse isn't the most attractive from the outside, but once the door opens and you are greeted by Bridgette, you will know you have chosen well. All the rooms and bathrooms are spotless and the breakfast wonderful. Thank you so much Bridgette for your fantastic hospitality, you made us all feel so at home and it was an absolute pleasure meeting you.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 2, 2010

We stayed at the Inishross House for two nights as part of a weekend visit to New Ross in November 2010. If you are visiting this area, we would highly recommend that you consider staying here as it is very good value for money, spotlessly clean and the Irish breakfast (included in the price) was enough to fill you for the whole day! The house is conveniently located in the town centre and a lot closer than many of the other hotels (we attended a wedding reception in one of the other hotels and needed a taxi). We chose Inishross as it was less than 5 minutes walk to all the shops, lively pubs and restaurants on the main street. The house itself was very charming and the proprietors were friendly and welcoming. We had a very comfortable room for two and would stay here again without a doubt. Congratulations to the owners on having a fine and conveniently located property at a very reasonable price, we really enjoyed it!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2010

After reading the reviews of this gem of a b&b, I thougt I'd go and try it myself. The comments by rjgarner seem to be totally inaccurate, the place wonderful warm and welcoming, the beds are great, the breakfast is fantastic.... nothing seemed too much for the owner Bridget and her son. Any yup the bathroom was immaculate. Ive stayed in many 5 star hotels as well as boutique hotels...... and they should learn from this place how to treat a guest... Everyone try this place its walking distance from a variety of pubs, restaurants,etc

H.V

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank hitenvachhani
Reviewed October 26, 2010

doesnt look much from outside ,, but once inside you get a verry warm welcome ,, flowers everywhere that was nice , breakfast was realy good ,
Bad points bathrooms not clean especialy bath looks like ithas never seen any sort off cleaning product .room too much furniture in room beds old and Desparate need off upgrading . couldnt use wardrobe as bed was in way . damp on walls walpaper starting too come off walls .
room wasnt clean window broken ect ect ect
feel if they spent less money on flowers and more on upgrading this b&b then what would be money well spent,
genral feeling if it wasnt for the warm welcome bye the lady there , we would have gone somewhere else

suggest they seriously look at theses coments ...

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business