I attended a wedding here on 8th June. The wedding venue and layout was faultless, the wedding organiser was great. everything run to plan and cannot be criticised. The after dinner was great and good quality. The hotel is a little dated and needs a re-vamp. The beds are soft and getting to my room was a bit of a mission with small corridors etc. But, this is an old place and you have to accept that i guess. The grounds are lovely. I did not use the SPA but some guests did and they said it was very good. The breakfast next morning was very nice and plentiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Botleigh Grange Hotel & Spa is a beautiful country hotel with all the character you would expect from such a grand 17th century building whilst combining traditional ambience with modern facilities.Ideally situated amongst 14 acres of stunning gardens and grounds in Hampshire, this beautiful country house hotel offers you the warmest of welcomes whilst our dedicated staff strive to offer all our guests a level of service that will surprise you. The combination of great service and facilities such as our luxurious Spa, award winning restaurant and spacious bedrooms, including four poster bedrooms, makes Botleigh Grange Hotel the perfect choice for leisure or business (our conferencing facilities being the largest in the south), as well as being a great venue for weddings, with infinite opportunities for photographs in its stunning grounds, which include two lakes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Botleigh Grange Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Botleigh Grange Hotel
- Legacy Botleigh Grange Southampton