“The taste of more”

Ranked #59 of 180 Restaurants in Waterford
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Recently went in and got the €10 Special which was great value with a personal pizza drink and dessert, we also orders a garlic bread with cheese everything was amazing especially the ice cream, I just wish staff were more attentive...

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

I got a 12inch pizza margarita it was average nothing spectacular ,the Ice cream tho was lovely !! A must try. And sure you can't go without a milk shake :) perfect for the family not really for the over 30's .

Reviewed March 15, 2013

My wife, young son and myself called into Ginos recently for a pizza.
We asked for a large "Special" from the menu, and asked that on one quarter of the pizza ,that they have no meat..... my wife just didnt want meat....
I was surprised and amazed when our server came back and told us that it would not be possible for the chef to do that.... literally, we wanted him to put meat on 3/4 of the pixxa, and leave the other 1/4.
We ended up ordering a second vegetarian pizza along with the special.
I just felt that they were being very unaccommodating, and was disappointed.
the food was served promptly, and was very tasty.... the staff were very friendly... and the price was reasonable.....

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Nice little pizza place. Ate here for a friends birthday in January. We booked a table but the place was pretty empty (it was a monday) so there was no need to book. Service of drinks was a little slow however. Also, they were out of a lot of ingredients but the friendly young server was very apologetic and recovered the situation well. Great for a quick bite to eat or just an icecream

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Anytime we are down in Waterford or Cork we get pizza here. Its one of the nicest you'll get, simple as that! Just wish I could make them at home! If you cant finish the pizza bring it home and have it the next day, its freshly made and just as good the next day. Throw some chilli oil over before heating up.