“The real Cuisine De France”
Review of Greenes Restaurant - CLOSED

Greenes Restaurant
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The real Cuisine De France”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

My girl friend and I went into Greenes for the first time and they're new menu has loads of variety for every different taste. Mixture of meats and fish and vegetarians and gluten free. Tasty but affordable we really enjoyed out

• Visited May 2014

“Delightful Dining”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Thanks to all the staff in Greenes - for helping us kick start our mini hen night with delicious food and amazing service.. Just the perfect amount of service, always there to check everything ok but not in your face!

Visited May 2014
“Superb food!!!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Visited here again with friends last week, food was 10 out of 10 and all at great value! 5 star food at very reasonable prices. Overall a brill experience.

“Not great”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

It was €5 for a small bottle of sparkling water, we asked if this was the correct price on the bill and we were abruptly told it was, ridiculous price. The waitress was not friendly. The tables were too close together.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank MarchMagnolia
Vancouver, Canada
“Disgusting Customer Service”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

If I could give it no rating I would. I had booked a table for 8 for my birthday. On the evening we were going for the meal I got a phone call 10 minutes before we were due at the restaurant asking me if we could leave it later as there were still people at our table. The girl I spoke with did not apologise and was very matter of fact about it. I told them that was fine and we would be over 15 minutes after our booking time which she told me was okay. When we arrived the table was still occupied and when I approached a member of staff she looked annoyed I was there. She then announced in front of the people at our table I was the lady wanting the table now with rolling eyes. This was highly inappropriate and I was extremely embarrassed as I had not made any deal of this with the restaurant. I was then getting looks from the people at the table as if I was rushing them out. We were left standing in the middle of the restaurant feeling like we were just in the way. Once we got seated there was no apology for the delay. We tried to order wine. None of which was listed on the menu was available. 4 of us then ordered starters which took almost 40 minutes to come out. Within this waiting time our waitress hardly came to see if we were okay. The mains also took an age to come out and when I asked the waitress would they be much longer she said look around its busy and huffed. My blood was beginning to boil at this stage!! Finally the mains arrived. The food was okay but none of us enjoyed it due to the terrible service we received. None of us ordered dessert. I decided I would mention this to the manager. When I asked to see the manager our waitress proceeded to tell me she was the manager and what was the issue? Even though there was a lady in a suit who I presumed was the manager. When I asked her this she said we are both the managers. Anyway to make a long story short the conversation was appauling, they saw nothing wrong with the way we were treated. Even though the lady in the suit was a little understanding our waitress the supposedly other manager was extremely rude and would contradict the other girl. They took no ownership on the issue and in the end our waitress started to say it is because I am French you don't get me!!!! What!!!!!! What a statement!!!!! Even typing now makes me so angry at our treatment. I will never ever return and advise everybody else the same.

• Visited February 2014