“One of the best Sunday lunch ever!!!”
Review of The Showboat - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Showboat
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Staff was nice and friendly no trouble at all, even if u not in the main room your in the other bar they will bring your food into you yum yum yum i give it a hundred percent yes you must go there.......

1  Thank Shauna W

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I visit the showboat a few times when in waterford City for lunch. Have to say the food is very good with a good atmosphere but the chef ( think he is the head chef by the way i never seen him with a chefs hat which I believe all chefs should wear) is annoying as I mean he just never stops talking. I try and walk away with my lunch and he just keeps talking, does he not realise food goes cold and I'm on a timeline. Have seen this with other customers too. As I said food is very good and an excellent salad bar menu with fresh produce which I sometimes try.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Have eaten the sunday carvery here many times and have to say its one of the best in waterford, the food is delicious and very reasonably priced. The main chef that serves at the counter is always nice and pleasant and no problem doing half adult portions etc but I have to say the woman with the glasses who serves the veg(shes been there as long as Im coming) is very rude. Everything seems to be a problem and Ive never once seen her smile. Lively atmosphere here and its a good place to watch a match with food aswell.

Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Visited here on a Saturday night and we were surprised by the crowd there. I think d main bar lounge as they call it had a party on but in the bar we really enjoyed ourselves. Would def return

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic pub and one of the cheapest in town! Good spot for carvery, some of the daily specials are brilliant value!