“Extremely enjoyable.”

Ranked #4 of 184 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Breakfast served 10am to 12.30pm Lunch/Bistro served from 12.30pm to 4.30pm Evening Value & A la Carte served from 5pm
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided to try out this restaurant on recommendation and it did not disappoint. The atmosphere was relaxed and homely from the moment you stepped in the door and the staff were pleasant and extremely efficient. As for the food, it was superb! I had the seafood pancake for starters which was more like a main course it was so filling. For mains we both ordered the lamb which would melt in your mouth! It was so tender. Crunchie cheese cake for dessert to finish off a fabulous meal. We enjoyed the whole experience from start to finish and would definitely recommend this restaurant to our friends.

1  Thank Margaret G

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Lovely restaurant with friendly staff, relaxing atmosphere and delicious food. There is something on the menu to suit all tastes and the value for money is excellent. Will definitely be back.

3  Thank Gillian K
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I regularly eat in Sheehan's and I can honestly say they are consistent with their meals. Service is warm and friendly and the food is great. I have lived in Waterford City 9 years and I have eaten in every Bar/Restaurant in the City at some stage. I am a great beleiver in first impressions and Sheehan's delivered on my first dining visit and I have returned weekly since.

1  Thank Keith H
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch with the lads after hearing about Sheehans, I had the cajun chicken burger and can honestly say it was the nicest burger I have ever had! The service was quick and the portion sizes were very generous. Very good value for money and I'll definitely be back!

1  Thank Brandon o
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Had my first meal there last week and was not disappointed.the menu was really extensive, so much to choose from at a great price.the staff were friendly and the food delicious.would def recommend!

1  Thank amep