“Amazing food with staff to match!!”
Review of Sheehan's

Sheehan's
Ranked #4 of 180 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Breakfast served 10am to 12.30pm Lunch/Bistro served from 12.30pm to 4.30pm Evening Value & A la Carte served from 5pm
Reviewed June 27, 2014

A definite must if you're living in or visiting Waterford. I regularly visit this restaurant and with good reason. If you're looking for a full irish it's definitely the best in town, everything cooked fresh to order. They've recently launched a new menu and I didn't know what to choose because everything sounded amazing including a really impressive selection of burgers. I went for one of the daily specials which was a chicken roulade with pork and chorizo served with herb polenta and it was the nicest thing I've eaten in a long long time. The staff are great and never short of a smile or a chat. I would highly recommend a visit to this restaurant, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank eoinkml
There are newer reviews for Sheehan's

Reviewed June 27, 2014

We went to Sheehan's restaurant last weekend and it was an excellent experience from start to finish. There were 6 of us, 2 adults, 3 kids and a baby and we were very well catered for. The children loved their meals and ate everything. We were spoiled for choice with the extremely varied menu. The main courses were so well presented and food was plentiful. The desserts were to die for and they were lovely big portions. Another big plus for me is that when I asked for a cup of coffee, I got a big mug of coffee. Normally in restaurants you only get a small cup and it's never enough. The staff were lovely and great with the children and we felt very welcome. I would highly recommend Sheehan's to anyone.

1  Thank Valerie O
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Myself and my husband had a meal in Sheehan's restaurant after hearing such fantastic reviews....and we weren't disappointed. From start to finish, we had an unbeatable and wonderful experience, the atmosphere, the friendly and efficient waitresses and the delicious food.... absolutely outstanding! A real treasure to Waterford City. We had a delicious meal that was amazing and really really tasty. Such a wide variety of delicious dishes on their fantastic menu, we found it hard to choose what we were going to have as everything sounded amazing! I had the fresh John Dory and my husband had the pan-fried chicken, both were extremely delicious and tasty, full of flavour and the presentation was undeniably excellent. For dessert we had the delicious homemade cheesecake and the roulade, absolutely beautiful! All in all the experience was truly fantastic, We will definitely be back and would encourage anyone to come visit this restaurant! All the staff were extremely pleasant and couldn't do enough to ensure our evening was a most enjoyable experience.

2  Thank artracer123
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

We went to Sheehans for lunch at the end of a girlie weekend. We were met with warn welcome and a extensive menu for all tastes. We ordered the lasagne, pan fried chicken with baby potatoes & chicken burger with chips. The food was quick and tasty. Service was great. It was the nicest food over the whole weekend!! Recommend it!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

A group of friends and I went for a meal to Sheehan's, I am glad we did Very friendly staff and the food was Great so much so we went back a day later for another meal.If you in Waterford check this place out you wont be disappointed. Lovely food and plenty of it.

1  Thank 123andy