“Great real Italian food”
Review of Antichi Sapori

Antichi Sapori
Ranked #23 of 188 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Simple friendly italian restaurant. delicious traditional dishes with no fuss. great stone baked pizza
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Fantastic restaurant. We have eaten hare few times. Really tasty dishes. The service was very good. I would really recommend this restaurant :-)

5  Thank Dawid T

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Great Pizza's and wine, service is very good and the coffees are great. The food is authentic food like you would get in milan.

4  Thank laoise103
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Brought my wife and 4 children here for a birthday celebration.
Excellent family value, excellent food and really nice attentive staff.
You have made new custiomers for life thank you!

6  Thank Tom M
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I don't want to be negative but need to say that although the Pizza we had from the early bird menu was good. The upstairs dining room we were shown to was less than salubrious and welcoming. The food took an age to arrive with no apology or explanation and the waitress (not Irish) was less than warm and friendly. So overall a little disappointing.
We received much better service and food elsewhere in Waterford. Perhaps just a bad day?

6  Thank DavroLancashire
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I decided to hold a family function in this restaurant. With varied diets from vegan to dairy free and gluten free to contend with I was a little nervous of talking with any restaurant.But the owner was great and sat down with me to discuss how many people were attending and the dietary requirements I needed. We agreed on many dishes to provide variety for all and I found the way she was also able to provide similar food for everyone was great.
On the night of the functuion the staff couldnt have been more attentive. The chef had a great emphasis on cooking the food separately so as not to cross contaminate. All the food was freshly cooked and was enjoyed by all. I had many comments from family and friends who attended about how lovely the food was, how varied the selection for each person was and the friendliness of staff.
I will definitely be coming here for functions in the future as they had everything in hand and I didnt need to worry at all. Friends who attended the function also have returned for meals and their own functions which shows the quality provided.

7  Thank Nuala L