“Not bad”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Formerly Tuc Tuc Thai
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Surprisingly expensive, but a decent Thai.

We stayed a bit outside the city, so they agreed to meet us halfway with the delivery. Decent of them and I am happy to recommend them for Thai.

1  Thank Canonfan
There are newer reviews for Pa Pa Thai

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

This has to be the best place I have eating in Waterford. The food is amazing, the staff are knowledgable and always smiling. The price is always fantastic. I would highly recommend this restaurant for locals and tourists who would fancy amazing authentic cuisine.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I have eaten here several times now and it is most definitely the best Thai food I have had outside of Thailand. The setting is also really nice and the service is excellent. They are very accommodating with any preferences or dietary requirements. I would highly recommend Pa Pa Thai; it's streets ahead of the other local Thai for both food quality and authenticity and also service.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Nice little spot located near to the tower hotel food is good staff are friendly and the prices are pretty reasonable

Reviewed July 20, 2013

WOW, what can I say about Pa Pa Thai in Waterford City. It is my absolute favorite place to eat, my girlfriend and I go here regularly, I actually should have wrote this review sooner.

In all our visits, the food and service has been outstanding EVERY time. I have been in Thailand many times, and this little restaurant really does Thai food justice, but at the same time offers something for those who might not like their food to spicy or might not be to keen on Fish Sauce.

They will tailor their food to your tastes, as they have done for my girlfriend many times.

I could go on and on, but you really need to try this place for yourself. Highly Recommended.

2  Thank ZenStarry