Woodlands Hotel
Waterford Marina Hotel(Waterford)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

Fitzwilton Hotel(Waterford)
$95
$128
$92
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$120
$99
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$139
$128
$116
$113
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$69
$62
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

Portree House(Waterford)(Great Value!)
$133
Orbitz.com
$293
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $334/night.

All reviewsleisure centrefunction roomattending a weddingdunmore eastbar foodwould highly recommend this hotelwaterford citybar stafffrom start to finishlast weekendbreakfast roommain coursegreat weekendfood was lovelykathleenoscarstramore
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Excellent staff in all departments. Very good value and reasonable. A comfortable and well located hotel to suit exploring the South East of Ireland. Excellent, clean and well maintained leisure centre with first class service with discreet and efficient supervision.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
ClaireOMahony01, Sales & Marketing Manager at Woodlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear Smack19126d,

Thank you for your comments on your stay here in the Woodlands Hotel, Waterford.
I am delighted to read you enjoyed your stay and that you were looked after by the staff extremely well. I have passed all your comments onto the town.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I have spent recently one night in this hotel.And it was great!The staff were really friendly.The room was spacious.I did not eat in the restaurant,but I used the room service,which was really fast and the staff from the bar was really friendly as well.Overall I had a good time.Definitely would recommend.And I am looking forward to go back.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Dear Nordly55.

Thank you for your review. It is a pleasure to read that you would recommend the Woodlands Hotel and more importantly would return.

I have passed all your comments on to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

stayed at the hotel last night, got no sleep at all, a vent or air condisioning vent was on out side throught the whole night. the room really needed to be up to date could change there coffee in the room it tast wrotten tea ok.TV as old as the hills and so was kettle. At the reception customer service lacked as they were not really friendly, left my key back and i said thank you no reply. Overall terrible stay.

Room Tip: if you want sleep and and up to date room just dont botter booking
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Larmer1

Dear Larmer1,

Thank you for your review.
I am sorry to read that you didn't enjoy your stay here in the Woodlands Hotel. I would be greatful if you could contact me directly as I would like to discuss your stay in more detail.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We have stayed in the Woodlands Hotel on severl occasions,but had not been here for about three years until the new year.I have always loved our visits to this hotel and never had any reason to complain about anything. We arrived on 30th December and stayed until new years day.
This time we were staying on room only basis through octapus.When we arrived we were greeted by a very pleasant receptionist.We went to our room which we were very pleased with on arrival. I noticed the room was quite dark and when I checked the lamps there was no bulb in one. When we tried the television the remote control would not work. I mentioned the bulb to the receptionist and explained that my husband is visually impaired and she said that they would have to wait until the next day to get it replaced and they would get us a new remote for the tele. They left another remote for us but it would not work either but i didnt mind too much because I just needed to stand on the chair to change the stations manually. We ate dinner both nights in the bar and the food was lovely as were the bar staff and the lady that worked on the food counter was so nice. We also ate breakfast in the restaurant on new years morning and it was really nice and very reasonable at 10 euro each. There was a different receptionist on the desk on new years eve and I again asked about the bulb for the lamp but was told they didnt have access to get bulbs.There was a wedding at the hotel on new years eve and the hotel was very busy, we met some lovely lads from tyrone who were home from brisbane for the wedding.All in all we enjoyed our stay there but next time maybe we should bring some bulbs with us :) I also thought that the sofa in the room was faded and may need updating. Would definitely return there though as I really like this hotel and the staff are so nice.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
ClaireOMahony01, Sales & Marketing Manager at Woodlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Dear hbucket1,

Thank you for your respond. I am delighted to read that you are a repeat guest with us here in the Woodland Hotel, Waterford.

I have to apologize about the light bulb incident and please be assured we have taken note of your comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Woodlands Hotel, Waterford.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Booked in with my wife for one night.
Lucky we only live 45 min away as we had to turn round and go home.
The first room we were put in a leg was broke off the bed which gave it a big slope back to one side. The curtains were faded away and filthy.
Both floors were thick with paint fumes that would poison you.
The second room had stained carpet which looked like blood. A big extractor fan was roaring outside the window, which would have had to be open to let the fumes out.

Find somewhere else!

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Sen77

Dear SEN77,

Thank you for your review. As discussed we are currently c undergoing a small amount of refurbishment on our bedrooms which includes painting and varnishing etc
Again I apogize for the issues you encountered during our stay.

We do hope to welcome you back to the Woodlands Hotel, Waterford in the future.