“Very nice but a bit expensive”
Review of Casey's Steakhouse - CLOSED

Casey's Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Waterford, Ireland
“Very nice but a bit expensive”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have to say I really enjoyed my fillet steak. Cooked to perfection. I also had the creme brûlée for dessert which was lovely. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The only negative I could have was the price. I think the cheapest main on the menu was around 17-18 euro. The steaks went from around 25-30. I still think 18 euro for a pasta dish is a bit steep. But I did enjoy.

Dublin, Ireland
“gluten free dessert at last!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

we had a lovely lunch with friends. all the food was cooked to order, delicious fresh salmon, fish pie and salads. the best part though for us was the fact that they had a wheat free chocolate cake.
most restaurants suggest ice cream when we request gluten free dessert, this is a cop out really as most cant be bothered to cater for the huge amount of wheat intolerant people.
we had a delicious warm moist melt in the mouth chocolate cake. we spoke to the chef who explained how he made it. he was really helpful and friendly. we will certainly be back.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank aseret n
Dublin, Ireland
“My favorite place!!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I have been to Casey's good few times since my last review. I have to admit every time is my pleasure going there. Big thank you to all of you working there for your friendly service ,delicious food and welcoming atmosphere. Looking forward for my next visit.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Ginela
County Meath, Ireland
“Great steaks but lacked atmosphere”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Had a nice meal here last Thursday night.The Steak was delicious,we had Surf n Turf 1 & 2,great choice of side dishes,(veg cooked to perfection).

The service was good & the staff were very friendly.Pricewise it was ok,but as mentioned in other reviews it lacked atmosphere.There were also 1 or 2 meal deals which did represent value for money.

Its nothing special but we will return.

• Visited October 2012
Waterford, Ireland
“Good for quick bite.”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Went here Friday after work with 5 others. Had huge ceasar salad, very tasty, but would have liked more variety on the menu. Food tasty but basic, nothing special. Good value, price wise. Staff were great but no real atmosphere.

Visited September 2012