“Authentic Italian food and service”
Review of Emiliano's

Emiliano's
Ranked #3 of 174 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Ennis, Ireland
“Authentic Italian food and service”
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely pre theatre dinner here. The staff are very professional, welcoming and friendly and it is a real pleasure to eat there. The menu was genuinely Italian and the food was really good. I gave this such a high rating as we found it extremely good value for money also. Highly recommended.

Visited October 2013

• Polish first
cork
“Excellent in every way !”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

A group of 10 of us ate here last week.The food was fabulous and Emiliano, Johnny and team were so attentive our celebration went off without a hitch. The atmosphere was so relaxed and the quality of the food was excellent. We had a wonderful evening. I would highly recommend this restaurant for authentic Italian food in lovely warm surroundings, supervised at all times by Emiliano himself. Really excellent. we will be back again and again.

• Visited September 2013
“amazing... not only for pizza!!!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This is definitely the best restaurant I've ever been in Ireland. Really professional and warm staff that made us feel like home in Italy. Service is great and food amazing. Pizza is surely the best I ever had in Ireland, real Italian style, the way we like it. And also starters and dessert were so tasty! this restaurant is best value for money and would recommend it to anybody. Only negative thing is that we don't have it in Dublin! grazie ragazzi :-)

Waterford, Ireland
“Stunning Rissotto Worth The Repeat Visit Just For That”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We returned here a month or so after our last visit. The reason was to see if their risotto was still as stunning as the dish we experienced on our last visit and to see if they had any alternate risotto dishes. The good news was that they also offer a seafood risotto. So our party of six set down to eat and went for the early bird meal. Starters included BBQ chicken wings, bruschetta, seafood risotto. The chicken wings were good according to my son, the bruschetta good according to two of the other teenager children – my seafood risotto – simply stunning the flavour was sublime with a great selection of fish/shellfish leaving me undecided which risotto was the better of the two. My wife had the Pollo Cacciatora which was very good with a lovely tomato sauce and the chicken was perfectly cooked and moist. My son went for the breast of chicken in mushroom sauce I didn’t taste the chicken but did the sauce and it was excellent, our other son went for the pizza. Generally I don’t get excited about pizza but this one is definitely the best in Waterford my son gave it 9.5/10 I agreed. Our daughters had the lasagne with egg on top (good) and our other daughter had a pasta dish which she liked. I had the mushroom risotto for main and it was magnificent every bit as good as the last time. Which risotto was the best the mushroom or the seafood … I do like truffle oil combine that with mushroom and it is hard to beat if perfectly cooked. I’ll decide which I like best on my next visit too close to call as the seafood risotto was stunning. For desserts we had ice-cream, ice-cream/coffee/coffee liqueur mix all good I went for the tiramisu – traditional style it was very good indeed even better than the last time the liqueur maybe a little more obvious without being overpowering. Too often we look for the more costly dishes thinking the more expensive the better. This restaurant proves that thought process wrong. I find their cheaper dishes are executed perfectly with simple flavours allowed to excel and with my only eternal disappoint being I can’t make simple dishes taste that good at home. Service was excellent - full marks, friendly, informative and passionate about the food they serve. A great meal for six washed down with two bottles of Montepulciano black label for €183.90. Super family night out, great meal at a great price with top class service throughout. I have to go back for more of that risotto!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank EddieOnTour
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great night in a great restaurant”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

One of the best italian restaurants I've been to. Great atmosphere, real Italian waiters (and a lovely Irish waitress), excellent service and great food. What more could you want? Ah yes, the company of a beautiful woman, a nice glass of wine, and good conversation. Bellissimo!

• Visited September 2013