“Great night in a great restaurant”
Review of Emiliano's

Emiliano's
Ranked #1 of 188 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2013

One of the best italian restaurants I've been to. Great atmosphere, real Italian waiters (and a lovely Irish waitress), excellent service and great food. What more could you want? Ah yes, the company of a beautiful woman, a nice glass of wine, and good conversation. Bellissimo!

1  Thank Robert B

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Popped in on a Friday evening for an early bird with my family. Super service, very child friendly, good choice of food. It's an authentic Italian restaurant. You need to book in advance. This place rarely disappoints!

2  Thank John B
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I must first apologise to say that this review is long overdue; I keep meaning to write this and then forgetting!
My 11 year old cousin had her birthday party with 9 friends along with my two aunts and myself at Emiliano's. The overall atmosphere in Emiliano's is fantastic; we are always greeted by friendly, experienced staff and nothing is ever any hassle for them. All of the staff are extremely accommodating and it is obvious that they are striding to please all their customers.
Between the overall party this is what we had; on our bill there were two garlic pizza breads, 10 children's meals (ranging from pizzas, to pastas, to chicken wings - each of a generous portion size for children), an adult pizza with 5 toppings, an adult portion of spaghetti carbonara, an adult portion of canelloni, 4 or 5 jugs of cordial juices, 1 coca-cola, and a large chocolate cake (provided by the Emiliano's staff; which we all got a slice of AND got to take a lot home with us), also must mention here that each child got a scoop of their desired flavour of ice-cream along with their slice of cake (so 10 scoops if ice-cream).
It is safe to say that we were nervous to ask for the bill; we were thinking to ourselves "this is going to cost a fortune". When we asked for the bill to our amazement the total was just 230euro. What amazing value and service!!
I have eaten at Emiliano's on several occasions with friends and family and have never been disappointed! I would highly recommend this restaurant and I look forward to my next visit.

2  Thank danielle_cleary
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The welcome was warm and attentive, the food choices very good and the starters were excellent.
Staff are knowledgeable, and helpful, and there is a pizzazz about the place. Mains were excellent and the cheese board was a treat with fruit and honey as well. I would have liked some craft cider but the Bulmers was OK. I know Italian restaurants may not be accustomed to offering cider, but craft beers and cider are very popular now as a result of food festivals.

2  Thank storym
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Passing through Waterford and discovered this little gem of a restaurant. Absolutely delicious authentic Italian food served by professional and very pleasant staff. Very large starters and mains left no room for deserts which no doubt would have been as excellent as the rest of the food we had on the night. The bread which was exceptional was baked on the premises by the pizza chef, the garlic mushrooms starter was easily the best I have ever had, the steak and chicken were delicious and I will definitely be back, especially for those mushrooms!

1  Thank Fifimar1