“I wont be back”
Review of Emiliano's

Emiliano's
Ranked #3 of 174 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Republic of Ireland
“I wont be back”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I had a meal here on Saturday night last. Carpaccio folowed by penne rusticane. I was violently ill afterwards and all the following day. Needless to say, I wont be back

Visited April 2013
3 Thank MikeMacC
emiliano c, Owner at Emiliano's, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
dear customers i thank you for taking your time to write your review and i m sorry to hear that you were ill , hope you are ok now .what surprise me the most is the way you used tripadvisor as a cure . if you where so sure that (the most popular dish in the house '' carpaccio ''or the the beautiful equally popular ''penne rusticane '' was the cause for your sickness i think you should have ring us directly instead assuming that no other meal that you may had that day or a drink could have made you ill . i take food safety very seriously and surely nobody in this business wants to hear comments like yours specially on a web site where you should give feedback to business . if there was a problem of this nature in my restaurant i would have like to known right away instead to wait a week that all i m saying. if you are concern i can guarantee we did not have any other reports about this problem from the 120 other customers we had that night . regards emiliano

• Polish first
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“Bellissima.......”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Very lovely fresh, Italian food served by happy and willing to please Italian men! Can't fault it, although felt it was a bit expensive but most things are in Ireland nowadays. Complimetary Lemoncello sent us away happy.....owner Emiliano is a lovely, friendly and "hands on" owner....thanks for a lovely lunch. Only small criticism would be the decor needing a bit livening up or even a bit more Italian style!!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Madame_Pompadour66
Cork, Ireland
“Superb”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

My partner and I were staying overnight in Waterford at short notice, and rather than eating the food available in the hotel, we decided to try our luck at a local restaurant.
Both of us being new to the City, I decided to take a look on TripAdvisor and see what was on offer. There were several restaurant choices within walking distance of our hotel, and we decided upon Emiliano's, and what a great choice it was!
We arrived without a booking, walked in the door to see a totally full restaurant. No table for 2 available, but the friendly staff promised one later, and directed us to a local pub promising to call my mobile within 25 minutes.
The call was duly made and received and we were sat down at a good sized table for 2. The time was now after 9pm and the place was still very busy.
The menu offered typical Italian fare - pizza, pasta, fish and meat, good choice of starters and a decent wine list. They also had specials.
I ordered the antipasto for starter, my partner the Brie. Main was a steak for me, and a pizza for my other half. We washed this down with a nice bottle of Primitivo. The food was fabulous, good fresh ingredients, very generous portions, well prepared, cooked fantastically. The highlight for me was the antipasto - wow.
We finished off with coffee and a desert for my other half. The bill for the food came to €60 - amazing value. The wine was another €30 - and a good choice.
The service throughout was impeccable, busy attentive staff, and whilst not being intrusive were always immediately on hand.
This is a fantastic place, and thoroughly deserves a five star rating from me. If you are a fan of Italian food, you cannot go wrong by visiting Emiliano's.

• Visited April 2013
Wales
“Briliant Service”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

First class service and very helpful when choosing the meal. The salad starters were amongst the best we had. The main course seafood pasta dishes were very good but not the best. However the service and ambiance made it very worthwhile visiting.

• Visited April 2013
Tramore, Waterford, Ireland
“Excellent cuisine and service”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The menu was extensive and the food was mouth watering good. The staff were very attentiv and though the restaurant very busy you never felt rushed or neglacted. Though pricey it was well worth the money

Visited August 2012