“Fab food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Had a wonderful meal in Emiliano's. The fillet steak was the best that I have tasted. The service was good, the waiter did appear a bit distracted when taking our order, he kept watching the door. The starters were lovely also. But I would highly recommand the steak.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I have eaten here a few times and it is my number one choice for eating out in Waterford. Food is always delicious, service is excellent and the atmosphere is great! I love Emiliano's and would recommend it to anyone, looking forward to many more tasty dinners in the future.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I have been to Emilianos on two trips to Waterford and it is a great place to eat. The food is just fantastic and I think this comes down to really good quality ingredients, mozzarella etc. and clearly a great chef.
I don't know what they did to the garlic sauteed potatoes but the flavour was unbelievable for such a simple side order. Also the bruschetta al pomodoro was delicious.
I don't know what else to say other than it's a lovely little place with friendly staff, a good atmosphere, and even live music on the Thursday night we visited.
Can't wait for our next trip.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Like the food, the location, the service, the options for coeliacs. There is a lovely atmosphere in Emiliano's and the staff were very helpful in recommending gluten free options.

emiliano c, Owner at Emiliano's, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

thank you for the great review ..from emiliano and all staff!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Brought two guests there for an evening meal last week making a party of four. We had an excellent meal. I had tagliatelle for starter and Pollo for main. I must say the sauces on both dishes were the best I have ever eaten. The rest of my party equally enjoyed their selections. The wine list is exclusively Italian (as are the waiters!) which, I suppose, is to be expected. Unfortunately, I know little about Italian wine and I've tasted better - but that is my fault in its selection, not that of the restaurant.The waiters can appear brusque at times but were generally friendly and were at pains to explain the various dishes to us. I would certainly recommend this restaurant to others.