Waterford Marina Hotel(Waterford)(Great Value!)
$90
Fitzwilton Hotel(Waterford)
$95
$74
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$110
Granville Hotel(Waterford)
$161
$95
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$162
galahotels.com
1,431 results
All reviewsmunster roompresidential suiteprivate islandcar ferrygolf clubself cateringdriving rangeclaw foot tubrose suitefairy taleround of golfwashing machinesitting roomfamily weddingold worldfrom start to finishreception area
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

My wedding took place in Waterford Castle on 2nd of December. There is no other word except for WOW. A wow venue, wow food, wow staff!!
My guests were blown away by the whole experience. Gillian, Antonio and all the hotel staff are the best in the business! If you are planning a wedding or a romantic getaway, look no further! I cannot wait to go back for our 1 year anniversary already!!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank karenancker
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Went to visit Santa at the Castle today. Fabulous atmosphere. Loved the horse drawn carriage, the snow, the train and to end a lovely evening with fab food,music and the very friendly and helpful staff in the Clubhouse especially Noel who made us feel very welcome

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank MaryMichaelAva
Reviewed December 3, 2017

Wow! This may be my favorite place I have ever stayed! The main room was beautifully decorated for Christmas, and there was a roaring fire in the fireplace! It was so cozy, and the staff made us feel so welcome! I can't wait to go back!! :)

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank amoe1
Reviewed December 1, 2017

This was our third time to stay at the hotel, and it was better than ever ! The staff are excellent and were very attentive to us. They were always smiling and made us feel at home. The bar and den were so relaxing and the food in the restaurant was excellent too ! The room and bathroom were classic Irish and we would not change a thing. It was so quiet and peaceful and the grounds were so beautiful. We are so glad we stayed here again, and will be back !

Room Tip: The Suites are the best !!
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank sakman56
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

When booking by to stay here; I informed them I would be going to the golf club for food and also to watch Ireland’s World Cup bid on the tv.
I checked in; beautiful room although a bit chilly. Beautiful hotel.
When I got to the golf club; there was two customers and two wait staff. I asked could I sit anywhere , when I was asked did I have a reservation!!!!
I looked around and asked was she serious. She said yes when I stated that I was a resident of the hotel. It was irrelevant.
In the middle of November when things are quiet , you have to have a booking.
Her laziness and lack of enthusiasm for her job did not want to be serving me.
Raging; I rang McLearys there and then. No problem. They had a table. AND THEY were busy!!!!
I’m still livid with that waitress on a power trip and just as livid with reservations for not stating it earlier.
Bad training and bad attitudes destroyed my visit.
P.S the rest of the staff could not have been nicer. The porter/ waiter was especially nice as was the lady serving breakfast.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo