“Love it!!”

Imperial Garden
Ranked #37 of 180 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Imperial Garden Waterford's newest Chinese dining experience. Located at Manor Village, Cork Road. Waterford. Imperial Garden offers an array of diverse dishes. Whether you dine at dinner time or partake of the Lunch/Buffet, Early Bird menu you are sure to enjoy succulent food and the traditional Chinese surroundings. Best Chinese food in Waterford. Takeaway also available. Free Parking.
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I was in college for 3 years in Waterford and have ate here numerous times I just love it.Its prices are just unbeatable and so is the food I know many students who eat here all the time. I have also brought my family here because I felt they just needed to try this food and see the decor in the restaurant which is amazing. The food never fails to impress and dont have complaints.

1  Thank FletchR91

Reviewed December 14, 2012

the most beautiful chinese food i have eaten in a long time ,
the staff the decor 1st class.
warm and friendly atmosphere
the service is very good

3  Thank stokecity84
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Used the takeway a few times -Good food reasonable price - no gloop or thickener in the sauce so the real deal

Reviewed December 1, 2012

It had been a few years since I had been in any Chinese Restaurant, but having heard such good reports about this place I decided I had to find out more about it. The surprise when you walk in is the size of it, it is very big. Although open plan it has a mixture of table sizes for any party size, is not crowded with tables and has a nice feel about it. Food is very good, mine was Cantonese duck with ribs starter, bioth of which was excellent. 3 Starters, 4 mains, 1 wine, soft drink and 2 coffees for under €100 is good value. I believe daytime is even better value. Try it you might be surprised.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

We cam
e to the imperial garden for my wifes birthday 12 people in total the food was top class but the sevice was crap
there was 2 of our group left sitting without there maincourse after the rest of us had finished ours with 10 mins . I would probably come back but they will have to improve on their service especially coming up to xmas .