“Can never go wrong with Cafe Lucia”
Review of Cafe Lucia

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Lucia
Ranked #70 of 182 Restaurants in Waterford
Reviewed January 14, 2013

My favourite place to have lunch! Nearly always get the same thing! Service is Excellent everytime no matter how busy! Food is always delicious and hot!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Have been coming here for many many years. Had usual breakfast today, I don't eat eggs and asked for an extra sausage in lieu as I have always done and received. Went to pay bill and was charged for extra sausage, ok not a big expense but disappointed with change of policy and stubbornness of staff. Wanted to speak to owner and was told the owned wouldn't change his mind. Won't be back again.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Great food, fun and lively atmosphere, and the friendliest people we met in all of Ireland. After gorging on pub food for a week, we stumbled across Cafe Lucia and decided to give it a try. What a find, and a joy to have a "normal" lunch here. Wraps and sandwiches favored by the locals (we appeared to be some of the few tourists in the place). All the staff was female and thoroughly friendly and helpful -- truly eager to make you feel welcome and appreciated without a hint of obligation or duty. They like to serve. I wish they opened one in LA -- it would do well.

1  Thank Ramdar
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Started a new job in Waterford four weeks ago in hospital, few friends told me about nice cafe to relax jb for good food and coffee before or after my work shift , been a few times now and love the place today I got a swell Cajun salad took me back home ! The ladies working there are friendly and the food and service was fast but not rushed , love this place

Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

I visit here for lunch during the week. Very friendly staff and the good is lovely. It's a very handy place as you are in town and you can just park car out the front, the staff are very nice and I've never left disappointed