“Packs them in liks sardines”
Review of Kazbar Waterford

Kazbar Waterford
Ranked #57 of 180 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The Kazbar is a late night bar in the heart of Waterford City with live music seven night's a week including both top bands & Dj's. Bar food is served daily from 10.30am to 6pm and we are famous for our coffee and homemade raspberry scones, a delicious morning time treat.
Reviewed May 26, 2012

The Kazbar loves to pack as many people in as possible! Its so uncomfortable in there on a weekend night it stops me from going! You literally cannot get to the bar or move without being squashed up against people nor can you talk to someone without have to shout in their ear! Considering its a bar and not a club! Found drink to be higher here than most also!

2  Thank Eoin C

Reviewed May 19, 2012

I went here 1 afternoon with a few of my family members after a day of shopping. We were just looking for something quick so we were not expecting anything amazing. The foot rest was sticking possibly from drinks spilt there from the night before. The food is really good, I cannot fault them on that, the goujons are beautiful with seaseme seeds. The staff could have done with a little work in terms of just talking to you rather than grunting. Overall it was a nice experience to be able to try the food.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Brilliant pub, spent a weekend in waterford and spent most of our time there just loved the place, staff and DJ where very friendly.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

I am now middle aged and really hate this place. At a certain point in the night my friends drag me in here, and the conversation ends along with the night for me.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

really enjoyed the music on the thursday night we visited. The atmosphere was really good.