“Just fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sabai
Ranked #31 of 174 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Just fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

Everything is excellent there, the food the staff and the atmosphere! Can never resist the mixed starter and then get torn between the many delicious main, the Weeping Tiger Steak, the Duck or the currys! My only criticism is the desserts, I am just not a fan of them but I may be in the minority

Visited February 2013

“Top Thai cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Have been here many times and it never fails to impress.The food is authentic and delicious.Great friendly service and excellent cocktails. Cannot recommend highly enough

“Tantalizing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

I brought my mother for the early bird for mother's day along with my kids and my sister. Lovely and warm when we walked into to this elegant old house. The restaurant has subdued lighting and not what you would expect from an asian themed restaurant. We were brought staight to our table which was upstairs but there is a dining room upstairs. We were given our menus promptly and you can chhose from the early bird until seven or ten on a sunday or from the ala carte. Menu is reasonably priced and they also offer a kids menu. Also when ordering your food you are asked if one wants it mild, spicy or hot. Food was delicious and presented lovely as only the asians can do. 21 euro for two courses with tea or 25 for three courses and tea for the early bird. Would definitely go again. Generous portions and came out stuffed. Waiters and waitresses were efficient and friendly.

• Visited March 2013
Naas, Ireland
“Delicious food and great value for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

I went to Sabai with my co-workers for my farewell lunch. We were a big party and while they probably could have put us all at the same (very long) table, they split us, which was a bit of a disappointment for me as it was my last day working with them.
The food was lovely and very good value considering the size of the portions. Coffee was decent as well.
Service was ok, we were a big table so I guess you can't expect everybody to get their food at the same time.
In any case I would definitely recommend it!

• Visited February 2013
Waterford, Ireland
“Very good, bery consistant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Back again for a visit and certainly was not disappointed. Food beautiful and the waitress was very knowledgeable with advice and recommendations. Try the weeping tiger steak! beautiful!!

• Visited February 2013