“Great Italian food using local waterford produce!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Espresso

Espresso
Ranked #29 of 173 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Waterford, Ireland
“Great Italian food using local waterford produce!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

I was in Espresso for lunch today and having arrived as they opened the door, we were first in! The chef came out to say hello and show us what he'd been working on in the kitchen that morning! It turns out Espresso have their own organic vegetable plot in gracedieu and what was presented to us was fresh nettle pasta!! I admit I was skeptical but ever adventurous I was delighted to try it! It was served with wild mushrooms and sage flowers and the flavours were just magnificent!! I love the pizza in Espresso so only had a starter of the pasta and the pizza was out of this world gorgeous! I love this restaurant and we're certainly lucky to have such a gem on our doorstep in Waterford!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Aisling85_12

Waterford, Ireland
“Bring your Ear Plugs!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

Visited this restaurant on Saturday night last. We had been there several times before and on our last visit the owner apologised for the noise coming from an adjacent table with a group of loud women. However last Saturday night the noise levels were dreadful and I would suggest that it is not a couples venue as it is impossible to hold a conversation there.It appears to be a venue that attracts lots of Hen Parties and I imagine that if that's what you're looking for you won't be disappointed as the food is good as also is the service and price-wise it's very good value for money.

• Visited May 2013
Wicklow
“Best Italian food I've ever eaten.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

My family of five ate at espresso. We all loved our meals. Lasagne , meatballs and the most amazing pizza,s. I can only eat gluten free food and I've eaten their gluten free pizza and on our second visit I had the gluten free pasta with meat balls, I really enjoyed both dishes. Really friendly atmosphere and very well priced menu.

• Visited March 2013
“Best pizza in the city...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Great for familys. i love make your own pizza for kids. Make sure you try pulled pork sandwich. Yum.
Not to forget.... service is outstanding.
I will have to make this my regular outing with kids.

• Visited March 2013
Los Angeles
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

This is a very hip, modern restaurant. I ordered pasta and Itallian sausage off of the specials list, and I've never had pasta so good. I was still craving more two days later. The ambiance is great for casual dining.

• Visited April 2013