“Best Italian food I've ever eaten.”
Review of Espresso

Espresso
Ranked #27 of 188 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My family of five ate at espresso. We all loved our meals. Lasagne , meatballs and the most amazing pizza,s. I can only eat gluten free food and I've eaten their gluten free pizza and on our second visit I had the gluten free pasta with meat balls, I really enjoyed both dishes. Really friendly atmosphere and very well priced menu.

Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Great for familys. i love make your own pizza for kids. Make sure you try pulled pork sandwich. Yum.
Not to forget.... service is outstanding.
I will have to make this my regular outing with kids.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

This is a very hip, modern restaurant. I ordered pasta and Itallian sausage off of the specials list, and I've never had pasta so good. I was still craving more two days later. The ambiance is great for casual dining.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Just ate in espresso and wat a disappointment my starter of garlic mushrooms consisted of 3 tiny mushrooms priced at 6.20. I complained to d waiter and he thought I was joking. Won't be there again a disgrace

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I'm a regular to Espresso. Lovely place to meet friends any evening and I'm never disappointed with the food. This visit I had Penne Pomodori Secchi which was delish - juicy cheery tomatoes with sun dried tomatoes and olives were just lovely. We also ordered the BBQ chicken pizza and Spagetti Marinara which I was told were also lovely(there was no sharing at this table!!) Service was attentive and friendly. We also saw a family with 2 children under 10 making their own pizza which occupied the kids while their parents ate their own starters and mains which I thought was great. Chef hats and all provided the children seemed to be amused through dinner which I thought was great.