“Very good vegetarian option”

L Atmosphere Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 180 Restaurants in Waterford
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tucked away within a quaint townhouse in the heart of Waterford City, L`Atmosphere is an authentic French bistro and wine bar run by Arnaud Mary and Patrice Garreau since 2005. Expect fresh and seasonal cuisine prepared by Arnaud and dedicated chef and served by a courteous and professional staff. A multy award winning eatery fearuring a unique variety of local fish and sea food, you will also find the best of Irish beef, poultry, lamb and when in the season wild game. Quality, local ingredients cooked with precision and flair are the emphasis. Sofisticated desserts prepared exclusively by pastry chef Patrice Garreau provide a suitable ending to mouth-watering meal. Alternative try a selection of the finest Irish and French cheese. Eamon Barrett advising of "Wonderful food, elegantly cooked and served, showing a deep culinary culture. This small but perfectly formed bistro is truly not to be missed
Reviewed October 18, 2013

L'Atmosphere has, in my recollection, a fairly limited menu but everything we had was very good. I'm vegetarian and the service here was excellent. We had a deal - 3 courses for EUR 20, I think - and the staff made sure I didn't miss out. Each course was lovely, and I particularly enjoyed the tartiflette. We paired it with a decent red wine and were very pleased overall.

1  Thank Elizabeth B
There are newer reviews for L Atmosphere Restaurant

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Staff were every nice and the dining are is cute but too crowded. The food is trying to be fine dining but was very hit and miss, lovely turbot but terrible rubbery livery guinea fowl. My husband ordered pan fried mackerel but it came out roasted. We did order off the a la carte menu which would have put up the price but value for money was very poor.

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Great place, I'm happy that where I intended to go had no walk-in table available. Great foie gras! Wonderful ham shank!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Gorgeous food,great value,very friendly & helpful staff.great early bird for 20 euro inc a glass of vino.great lunch menu for 15 euro.

2  Thank kikibar
Reviewed October 8, 2013

When we were unable to get a reservation at the restaurant of our choice we stumbled upon L'Atmosphere. I could not have imagined that our meal at #1 could have been better. The waitstaff was great and the food was wonderful. We could have been dining in a restaurant in France AND their "chips" were the best we had in all of Ireland.