“Fantastic cant wait to go again.”
Review of Kashmir Tandori

Kashmir Tandori
Ranked #55 of 180 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Early bird was 9.95e the standard of food was top class. Although service was slow as it was so busy staff were lovely. Highly Recommend it!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

As part of my buisness tour of Ireland, I stayed in Waterford.

Visited this restaurant directly as a result of the tripadvisor reviews - and I was not disappointed.

Restaurant is well decorated with wood flooring and modern furniture - welcome was warm.

Food was simple yet tasty, and freshly cooked. I had a poppadum with sauces, lamb shashlik followed by chicken biryani. All hot and very good.

I ate early so benefited from the early bird offer - all three courses for €9.95.

For a higher price i would have awarded a 4*, but considering the superb value, I am amazed they can offer for this price - 5* awarded!

Thanks guys!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I like simple but tasty Indian food, lamb bhuna with tikka chicken rice, keema naan (seriously tasty), my wife ate chicken pasanda with mushroom pilau. Eating in here is great value and the staff are second to none, arguably the most friendly people I have ever been served by. But their takeaway is equally good value and does not lose any taste in transportation. All in all excellent food and service. I have read complaints about speed of service, well they are not the fastest but this proves the food is the freshest, but expect the slight delay and you will be impressed by the quality.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

The food here is nice and it's good value but they are let down by the slow service. Ok as long as you're not in a hurry.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

On a busy evening we arrived, we were sat at a table which all the diry plates has been moved to another table. Menus were given but no orders were taken after 30 minutes we left. Maybe it was the lack of staff but it was not a pleasant experience. A baby highchair was left standing in the middle of the resturant and the ladies room was a disgrace.

NOT A CLEAN RESTAURANT!

Left disappointed and we will not recommend this service!

1  Thank irishgirlfrenchname