“My quick stay at a 5 star B&B”
Review of Pearse Lodge B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sligo
Pearse Lodge B&B
Ranked #1 of 25 Sligo B&B and Inns
Calgary, Canada
“My quick stay at a 5 star B&B”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I headed to Sligo after a day at Slieve League, and I'm so thankful I booked a night at Pearse Lodge because it was fantastic. Behind the lodge was tons of parking for my hired vehicle, the room I stayed in was giant, with couches, a big bed, a beautiful ensuite bathroom and anything else one could need. Keiran and Mary made me feel right at home, yet I had plenty of space to myself after having hiked and starting to get a cold. Keiran gave me a superb suggestion for dinner, and the breakfast he made me in the morning was awesome. Mary was just as delightful and helpful in getting me breakfast and out of there as soon as possible so I could get to Connemara as fast as I could for my next adventure. The whole experience felt like staying in a 5 star hotel yet the atmosphere of stopping over at family's for the night. Definitely stay here the next time you're in Sligo!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank Drew A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our 6-night stay at Pearse Lodge. Keiron and Mary were friendly, engaging hosts and extremely helpful in suggesting restaurants and other places to visit during our stay in Sligo. The room was lovely, clean, and comfortable. The breakfasts were delicious, with a great menu from which to choose. We would highly recommend staying at Pearse Lodge!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank AndiRickie
Armagh, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights on 14th&15th September the room was fantastic and really clean. Keiron & Mary were really friendly and most helpful at recommending places to eat and visit in Sligo. The B&B is really well situated just a short walking distance from the centre of Sligo with private parking to the back of the property. One of the best things about our stay was the super breakfast with a selection of lovely fresh fruit and yogurt really sets you up for the day. We also had the use of the computer and internet. All in all this is a great place to stay and a lovely surrounding area would definately love to go back to Pearse Lodge again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Helen H
Canberra, Australia
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Kieron and Mary were really friendly and welcoming, and the room was excellent. Great location, and a brilliant full Irish breakfast. Also a great location, so close to the city centre. Plus a private car park at the rear, with heaps of room. Really outstanding value for money.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SimonBryant
Northern Ireland
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We returned to Pearse Lodge a year after our first visit as we enjoyed it so much the first time. Thankfully, our second stay lived up to expectations. The owners, Mary and Keiran, are very welcoming and will go out of their way to help you. The home cooked breakfasts are fantastic too and were one of the things we most looked forward to on our return. We stayed in the Beech Room again because of its size, sitting area and nice bathroom. We would certainly recommend Pearse Lodge and will be visiting again ourselves!

Room Tip: We would recommend the Beech Room
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pt86
Chicago
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We stayed here for one night on our trip around the country in March. We were in the room all the way at the back, and it was lovely and peaceful.
The breakfast room was sunny, and the food was perfect.
Mary was very helpful in suggesting a dinner place the night we arrived and places to stop and see on our way to Galway.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank funnybunny921
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Very welcoming. Kieran suggested some great places to have dinner in our orientation to the B&B. Lovely areas to sit in the house. Lots of extra touches - use of wine glasses, plunger coffee in room, chocolates on bed, provided real milk on request. Breakfast was delicious. Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries - my favourites! It's obvious they work had to create and maintain a high standard.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple