“Adequate”

Poppadom Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 126 Restaurants in Sligo
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: indian,asian,fusion,vegetarian friendly,Gluten Free options, Halal,
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The food and service were ok but seemed over-priced. When we asked to take the left overs for our group member who was not with us, we waited a long time, then found when we opened the bag, that we had only half of what we had expected.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Yummy food - I had a Saag Gosht with pilau rice and it was very tasty, especially on what was a cold, wet evening. The staff were nice and it was very reasonable as it's byo.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Lovely decor, very classy place. Food very high standard.Service was great - bring your own booze - a novelty but much much cheaper!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I would have eaten in Poppadom's quite often over the past few years, usually with friends. To ne fair, I liked the food and I would usually go for a lamb dish and always enjoyed what I got. I feel that place has been let go recently, it lacks athmosphere and feels like a place that won't be there for much longer. I had the misfortune to order a takeaway last weekend with my daughter, we ordered King Prawn Tandoori and Chicken Balti. The sauces were very nice but the chicken dish did not have a lot of chicken and was bulked up with veg, but the worst of all was that we got 4 prawns (*Yes 4) in the Tandoori dish for €12.50 and to add insult to that, the man I was dealing with did not know why I had a complaint, Prawns are expensive you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#
We won't be back

2  Thank Sligocitytrippers
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Food was bland and uninspiring.
Large seating area, dull atmosphere.

1  Thank Clodagh L